No announcement yet.

Kermit Cintron Speaks on Fighting Miguel Cotto in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
    he should fight alfonso gomez or rematch feliciano.
    please NOOOO. that feliciano fight was a joke. he should fight calderon and calderon would ko his ass (sarcasm)

Comment

I hope they aren't seriously considering this fight, while I would love to see Cintron get **** kicked out of him. He brings nothing to the table, it should be either Clottey or Berto.

Comment

Cintron needs to STFU and get to the back of the fuccing line. He doesnt deserve the fight with cotto. Cotto already had one tune up bum he doesnt need 2.

Comment

Cintron gets knocked out off a JAB!

Cotto will end cintrons career!! Cintron should of lost his last fight he got hit so hard that he thought it was a head butt.Did any 1 see that? Well anyway Cintron is a bum. Cotto gains nothing from this fight. Berto would be the best match for Cotto right now.THEN FIGHT CLOTTEY.. Cotto beats all three..Can anyone say undisputed welterweight champ???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            why this mother fu c ker keeps talking about a possible fight with cotto!!

NO CINTRON!! U AINT GETTING ****!
            he been had it......Berto and Clottey are just smoke screens for us.....the consumer! Fights are planned by the 2's whenever Cotto and a bum is involved.......To sell the fight, they was hopin' Cintron KO'd or looked impressive against Martinez.....he didn't! He was even given a gift draw when EVERYBODY who saw the fight saw him lose twice and get saved both times by the higher powers, and I aint talkin' about God.....so Clottey, who Arum doesn't give a **** about.....gets thrown in the frame along with Berto, who in turn still owes Collazo a dance......a dance that ALOT of fans would love to see again, so Berto is kinda unavailable......so Clottey and Berto were thrown in the picture due to Cintron's poor performance against Martinez.....at the end of the day it was ALREADY planned for the 2 PR's to fight on that date in that venue.......no matter what happens, EVERY rican won't leave the Garden disappointed because one of their country men would have won the fight ......Happy Puerto Rican Day from Bob Arum and Lou DiBella

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
              Cotto already had one tune up bum he doesnt need 2.
              LOL! hahaha, nothing like an early morning laugh to start a friday off right.

Comment

Leading up to the first Margarito fight I liked Cintron. I continued to like him leading up to the second fight, but all this talking and continuos weak performances have me thinking why I supported this guy. Cintron has to earn a chance at a PPV title fight. Should he beat Collazo or Quintana convincingly then I would very much say he could be up for a title shot. Does anyone get the feeling that Arum will push for a Cotto/Berto so he can have 2 of his best guys(Cotto/Clottey) fight that night and then have another PPV option later in the year should a Cotto/Pacman or Hatton deal nt be reached? Just a sneaking su****ion of mine. Love Cotto and as long as he fights a champion I'm good anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  he been had it......Berto and Clottey are just smoke screens for us.....the consumer! Fights are planned by the 2's whenever Cotto and a bum is involved.......To sell the fight, they was hopin' Cintron KO'd or looked impressive against Martinez.....he didn't! He was even given a gift draw when EVERYBODY who saw the fight saw him lose twice and get saved both times by the higher powers, and I aint talkin' about God.....so Clottey, who Arum doesn't give a **** about.....gets thrown in the frame along with Berto, who in turn still owes Collazo a dance......a dance that ALOT of fans would love to see again, so Berto is kinda unavailable......so Clottey and Berto were thrown in the picture due to Cintron's poor performance against Martinez.....at the end of the day it was ALREADY planned for the 2 PR's to fight on that date in that venue.......no matter what happens, EVERY rican won't leave the Garden disappointed because one of their country men would have won the fight ......Happy Puerto Rican Day from Bob Arum and Lou DiBella
                  so u really think this is gonna be the fight?

i think is gonna be clottey!!!!

bob needs to fed his lion... he gets rid of two for the price of one!! and make the most of it....

cotto vs clottey @ the garden!! thats my call

Comment

This fight should'nt happen. Kermit will get crushed within 5 rounds. Cintron won't get any punches off at all. He loads up too much thats why he can't box. Top Rank better pick from Berto or Clotty. Personally I want it to be Clotty. Let Berto go fight Callazo again they have unfinished business.

Comment

wow

cintron is Grade A ***** garbage

i hope this fight doesnt get made but ill be looking forward to seeing him get the living **** beaten out of him if it does.

Comment

Working...
                      X