Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto and Clottey have sparred each other numerous times in the past.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Since when Cotto trains in Florida?

The only time they mentioned that, was for the Judah fight and Cotto told Arum to **** off, that hell train in PR.

And again if they really sparred it would have been all over the news here.

Matter of facts everytime Cotto trains, they tell who the sparring partners are.

So stop making **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He trained in Florida before the Branco fight.

Comment

Since when Cotto trains in Florida?

The only time they mentioned that, was for the Judah fight and Cotto told Arum to **** off, that hell train in PR.

And again if they really sparred it would have been all over the news here.

Matter of facts everytime Cotto trains, they tell who the sparring partners are.

So stop making **** up!!!!!!!!!!!!
      He trained for the Malignaggi fight in Florida.

did you read on the news when Michael Katsidis went over to PR? or how about when Timothy Bradley 2 years before the Witter fight?

Comment

Originally posted by kadafee View Post
        Champboxer, a question...

Did you know who Joshua Clottey was when Cotto fought Abdulaev, or even before Clottey vs Margarito?
        Yes i did!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          He trained in Florida before the Branco fight.
          He trained for the Malignnagie fight, and then Arum was trying to convince him to stay there and Cotto told hi to **** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadafee View Post
            He trained for the Malignaggi fight in Florida.

did you read on the news when Michael Katsidis went over to PR? or how about when Timothy Bradley 2 years before the Witter fight?
            And the porpuse was ????????

Comment

And the porpuse was ????????
              Humor me for one sec, Champ. Why is it impossible that that happened?

Comment

Hi my name is ch@ampbox@PR and I type like this!!!!!!!!!!! jajajjajajajaj!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  Hi my name is ch@ampbox@PR and I type like this!!!!!!!!!!! jajajjajajajaj!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Humor me for one sec, Champ. Why is it impossible that that happened?
                    Because Cotto have train all of his WW fights here in PR, and believe if Clottey, would off sparred with Miguel here, that **** would off been all over the news here. The same way, when Mosley sparred with DLH and the smae way when Willaims trained here. and most of the time when interviewed by local news, Cottos team always say what they are doing, and whim they are training with!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Because Cotto have train all of his WW fights here in PR, and believe if Clottey, would off sparred with Miguel here, that **** would off been all over the news here. The same way, when Mosley sparred with DLH and the smae way when Willaims trained here. and most of the time when interviewed by local news, Cottos team always say what they are doing, and whim they are training with!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/20...ventures_.html

Comment

Working...
                      X