No announcement yet.

Margarito and the hand wrap scandal...did he use illegal hands wraps vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raabd View Post
    Didn't they say they will reveal what kind of substance was used on march 10? I thought i heard this.
    Yeah,I heard that too,but I also read that they wont publicly reveal the results

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      Yeah,I heard that too,but I also read that they wont publicly reveal the results
      Damn, then what's the whole point on revealing anything on march 10? I'm sure the results are already in and people on the inside know what's up. The public has a right to know since there was a public hearing. Otherwise why would they announce march 10?

Comment

Damn, then what's the whole point on revealing anything on march 10? I'm sure the results are already in and people on the inside know what's up. The public has a right to know since there was a public hearing. Otherwise why would they announce march 10?
        No idea.maybe some deal has been done,could be just a rumour,it was posted up here last week.

Comment

If Cotto moved on why cant everyone else? The answer is no one will ever know for sure. We can assume all we want. There is no right answer.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
            No idea.maybe some deal has been done,could be just a rumour,it was posted up here last week.
            I'm pretty sure it will be publicly announced since there was cameras at the hearing and it was public. It has to be announced to the public.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it will be publicly announced since there was cameras at the hearing and it was public. It has to be announced to the public.
              I agree,but promoters and even these commisions make decisions from time to time that beggar belief.I just hope that they do reveal it and it will be interesting to see what happens next if they did find anything dodgy in there.

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
                There's no reason to believe that he didn't, but there's equally no way to prove that he did. This is the inevitable conclusion of any argument involving this. My vote is just shutting up about it.
                i agree, you cant prove that margo cheated against cotto, but neither can you prove he is 100% innocent.

that said, innocent until proven guilty and the accusers must provide proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  i agree, you cant prove that margo cheated against cotto, but neither can you prove he is 100% innocent.

that said, innocent until proven guilty and the accusers must provide proof.
                  I see this argument getting brought up in other threads again so I bring this topic back to the the light anyone wanna continue this arguement?....Lefty

Comment

I brought this back with all the talk of his reinstatement in Feb and a fight on the under card of PAC on 3/13 in Cowboy Stadium. I think people forgot how they first felt when the news broke....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                      I brought this back with all the talk of his reinstatement in Feb and a fight on the under card of PAC on 3/13 in Cowboy Stadium. I think people forgot how they first felt when the news broke....Lefty
                      You should bring back all the threads where people said PEDs weren't as a big a deal in comparison to loaded gloves when the comparision was brought up.

"its not even close to being the same thing, don't even try to make it out to be as bad"

Now, in todays climate, PEDs is akin to killing your own child.

Comment

Working...
                      X