Manny will Mess Cotto up big time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    Mark my words, Cotto will get schooled.
    Cotto looked awesome with Jennings. He reminds me of Marvin Haggler. After Hatton, I think Pac should take on Berto instead, then Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
      whens the last time pacquiao schooled someone?
      thats what i was thinking.eekin out wins with your speed and power is not schoolin someone

Comment

A few months ago, the word Pac and WW was never mentioned in the same sentence. Now we're only a little more than 2 months away from his second fight in 140+ lbs. I wouldn't go as far as saying he has no business fighting the bests in WW or that he would mess up any fighters there. We can only have a better perspective after his bout with Ricky. Time will tell. I wouldn't be too quick to judge of what he can't do. He has made some of us eat our words more than a couple of times. If you're a boxing fan you know there's always a chance. If you're a hater, well good luck.

Comment

If he climbs in the ring with either, I need no further proof that the guy has balls the size of melons. Regardless, he needs to focus on Hatton.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
            A few months ago, the word Pac and WW was never mentioned in the same sentence. Now we're only a little more than 2 months away from his second fight in 140+ lbs.
            It's actually the first. The DLH fight was at 147, and Diaz was at 135. he retained speed in both, so I don't see 140 being a problem. On the contrary, it's probably his perfect weight.

EDIT: I misread, sorry. You said 140+. Somehow I missed the +.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              Mark my words, Cotto will get schooled.
              your kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                If he climbs in the ring with either, I need no further proof that the guy has balls the size of melons. Regardless, he needs to focus on Hatton.

oversized melons

even if he loses (likely), just getting in there with a beast like Miguel is an act of a TRUE p4p king

it might be the reverse of cotto-margarito...manny's speed would be evident early and he might even have a couple of rounds under his belt...but that body attack of Cotto would eventually catch up to manny....or would it? lol

Comment

If Cotto dont KO Manny, Manny will win that fight easy. The hand speed will be way more than Cotto can deal with comfortably. Cotto fight with Paulie Malignaggi went the distance and although he busted Pauli up pretty good it went 12. Pauli ain't no Manny.

Comment

Pac`s weight at fightnight:

vs. Morales III - 144 lbs.
                    vs. Barrera II - 144
                    vs. JMM II - 144
                    vs. David Diaz - 144
                    vs. dela Hoya -148.5 *151 lbs. during training and one week before the fight.

vs. Hatton -147 *target weight according to Roach, currently weights 154 lbs.
                    Last edited by Thwf; 02-23-2009, 12:21 AM.

Comment

all I know is that it'd be the most exciting fight to be made in this era for sure... it'd be one competitive back and forth exchange... funny how some of ya'll think pac wouldn't be able to take cotto's punches... pac is underrated when it comes to taking punches, he trains for that punishment.. and he's still learning new ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X