Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye knocked out three times in sparring with Kali Meehan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an old thread somebody bumped...

Comment

• hey wheres this meehan guy and where is haye?

Comment

• Cant believe anyone knocked haye out 3 times. Carl Froch couldnt even do it.

Comment

• even so, he's beating the Klits.

Comment

• Is Meehan retired? He had a decent KO%, so if he did knock down Haye I'm not in the least surprised. We know Haye's chin is made of paper mashe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Word has been coming out of the UK that David Haye has been knocked out cold three times in sparring with Kali Meehan!

Can you imagine what will happen when he gets hit by a Klitschko?
              He will knock the klit out.Klit is not a one punch knockout artist,Haye will disfigure the klit's face until he looks like the way he looked after Lewis had done some work on him

Comment

• i also heard this rumour numourous times and although 3 times sounds hard to believe, i wouldn't be surprised if it happened once or at a stretch twice.

i remember meehan being asked a question about him sparring a few times with haye and all he would say is that haye is a good fighter or something like that but didn't elaborate any further, but meehan seems to be a pretty respectful guy and i'd doubt he would say it publically, well maybe after haye retires or something or if haye gave meehan cheek publically.

but now that they may face each other soon i would say their sparring days r over.

Comment

• Haye will do a number on both of the Klit bros and make them look foolish.

Comment

• ok.......................not.

Comment

• BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X