Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight Jennings the Hypejob will be PWNED and EXPOSED! Stupid limey British Euro we

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALT=_=Assassin View Post
    You still fcuk him tho.... Even with a tiny dick
    I prefer his tiny penis. It's the best. He makes me wear a cutout of David Haye's face on the back of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I prefer his tiny penis. It's the best. He makes me wear a cutout of David Haye's face on the back of my head.
      I feel your pain/love, The Danny Williams cut out is hidden in my closet for those special occasions .. .

Comment

Originally posted by Spider_SsSilver View Post
        I don't have a opinion of him/her i was just asking
        I hate the **** to be honest..... Typical fat yank

Comment

I hate the **** to be honest..... Typical fat yank
          hehehe

Comment

I feel your pain/love, The Danny Williams cut out is hidden in my closet for those special occasions .. .
            I thought that it would be a cutout of the back of David Haye's head, not the front, but Annie has a penchant for backwards head dudes.

Comment

When makeing satirical threads like this at least post an American or anyone for that matter saying something even similar to this sad attempt at a parody.

Leave it to Annie because you just don't cut it......
              Apparently you werent around after Lockett vs Pavlik or Khan vs Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Michael Jennings who is the best most famouserest boxing man from the British continent will get POWENED and EXPOSEDED by Miguel "I only lost because Margarito cheated" Cotto because Cotto is a TRUE AMERICAN and Jennings is a French Euro hypejob Russian from Britain in England. LAMO! POWN!
                How can Michael Jennings be exposed when he isn't even rated that high in the first place ? the only people saying he can win are biased towards British fighters, or are just saying it for a wind up.

I think its disrespectful to Michael Jennings to make this thread, he's a good honest boxer that never overrates himself. He's coming there to win he looks confident and he is a solid boxer, it won't be easy for Miguel Cotto. But Michael Jennings will be outclassed in the later rounds and stopped round about the 9th round.

Comment

what kind of language are spaeking in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Apparently you werent around after Lockett vs Pavlik or Khan vs Prescott
                    Yes I was and the only people who were mentioning the boxers nationality for the Prescott bout were Wlad Owns and Tunney as they threw in Haye to complete the punchline.

I remember the Lockett-Pavlik fight well on this board and didn't witness any kind of backlash towards the British. Maybe you can find the posts?????

Comment

Originally posted by Burning Desire View Post
                      How can Michael Jennings be exposed when he isn't even rated that high in the first place ? the only people saying he can win are biased towards British fighters, or are just saying it for a wind up.

I think its disrespectful to Michael Jennings to make this thread, he's a good honest boxer that never overrates himself. He's coming there to win he looks confident and he is a solid boxer, it won't be easy for Miguel Cotto. But Michael Jennings will be outclassed in the later rounds and stopped round about the 9th round.
                      You tell that Canuck/Limey.....

Comment

Working...
                      X