Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivan Calderon-Cesar Canchila Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's stupid though. With Calderon being older and a fighter who relies on his speed, he shouldn't be taking this much time off. A month could make a difference.

Also it would be a good double (triple?) header too.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      i think they rather preffer to milk both boxers!!

both are going to sell their cards..
      Mere Mellow, que milagro que el Corillo de lambe botas de Roman Gonzales, no a entrado, a decir que Gonzalez va a KO a Calderon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ese sopla bicho lo conocen en su casa na mas! ajjajajajjajajajajjjajaj si es tan bueno pq no tiene titulo en 108??? q lo busque y se lo quitamos!

Comment

About time for Calderon, he isn't getting any younger. He should unify and retire, there is nothing left to really prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"peeleft:

The Marathon runner is being ducked by all the Mexican Champs. How the hell a feather fisted fighter is avoided like a plague by the other champs? bunch of *****!!!!!!!!! War Calderon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL SUUUURE!!! Why doesn't he go to Mexico then?? If he wants them soooo bad. Thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              LOL SUUUURE!!! Why doesn't he go to Mexico then?? If he wants them soooo bad. Thought so.
              money. .

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                money. .
                Don't you mean hometown?? Mexicans can fill a place just as good, if not better than a fight in PR.

Comment

calderon is the linear champion.why the **** he has to go to mexico???

Comment

Don't you mean hometown?? Mexicans can fill a place just as good, if not better than a fight in PR.
                    No they cant. All I hear from mexicans is that boxing doesnt get 1/5 the attention that soccer does. If what mexicans say is true, how should I believe that Solis or Sosa will fill them?. Vazquez would have a better chance.

Comment

no kid..

i mean money and you know this.

tell me with whom... ivan might fill a place there.

and lets keep it clean.. i dont want to go in no stupid racist ****...

i know what u mean.. and i think that for any fight with ivan... with anyone.. for both parties. the better place in economical terms is Puerto Rico.. if you want to discuss this.. lets go...! real talk!
                      Last edited by mellow_mood; 02-19-2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X