No announcement yet.

Kermit Cintron Says - "I Wil Defeat Miguel Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kermit Cintron Says - "I Wil Defeat Miguel Cotto"

New York – Kermit Cintron overcame a slow start with a determined come-from-behind rally versus interim WBC junior middleweight titlist Sergio Martinez, on Saturday night at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida - earning the former IBF welterweight champion and WBC # 15 rated 154 lbs. challenger, a majority draw, as seen on HBO's Boxing After Dark. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    New York – Kermit Cintron overcame a slow start with a determined come-from-behind rally versus interim WBC junior middleweight titlist Sergio Martinez, on Saturday night at the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida - earning the former IBF welterweight champion and WBC # 15 rated 154 lbs. challenger, a majority draw, as seen on HBO's Boxing After Dark. [details]
    I give Kermit the Frog a better chance. Atleast he won't act wierd if he loses.

Comment

Cintron will you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Comment

Sure you will *****.

Comment

oh please,he's nothing but a puss**&....he cries,almost quit in the ring,uses a lot of energy going into ring and after fight screaming he won,he should of used all of that energy fighting,,,,i don't know why cotto would want to fight this guy,he has been exposed already,is no good,why would cotto want to fight him now,he should have done it when kermit was champ,when there still was doubt if cintron was good or not,now we know he sucks and now cotto wants to fight him....not a good move,and kermit: you suck,

Comment

Cintron just needs to lay low for a while, maybe get an easy win or two then start trying to get a decept opponent again. I fail to see why Cintron should get to fight Cotto, unless Cotto is looking for an easy mark in June.

Comment

Will some one give this baby his bottle so he shuts the hell up!

Comment

Cintron needs to talk a lot of smack. he knows hes being raked under the coals. he don't deserve a shot at a title, given Cotto wins one.

Comment

wow, pro for cintron admitting he got ko and even saying is ok for the draw even though he know he loss

Comment

will he see the punches coming this time, poor Cotto will be accused of headbutts.

Comment

Working...
                    X