Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Perro Angulo has no regard for human life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ippo View Post
    He seems to get busted up pretty easily, kirkland would probably beat him bad.The guy cuts very easily and is very slow.
    Angulo picks his punches and dictates fights better than Kirkland, I see him winning that fight in a brawl.

Comment

El Perro would kill Cintron.

Comment

He seems to get busted up pretty easily, kirkland would probably beat him bad.The guy cuts very easily and is very slow.

He does have a VERY prominant bone structure above his eyes. He's be too much for James though. Too tough, too much huevos.

Comment

He's not that slow, his timing is on point too. I think he'd bust Kirkland up. Angulo is tough man. If you stay in front of him, you better be ready to take some serious power punches.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            Angulo picks his punches and dictates fights better than Kirkland, I see him winning that fight in a brawl.
            That's the thing. You wont have to hear Angulo's corner pleading him to work the body like Kirkland's does. He mixes up his punches well, and throws the right combinations. He's much more polished imo.

Comment

Alfredo southpaw style is sick!!!
              I hope he fight for title but not in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                That's the thing. You wont have to hear Angulo's corner pleading him to work the body like Kirkland's does. He mixes up his punches well, and throws the right combinations. He's much more polished imo.
                Because the guy likes to brawl and has a very Mexican style, people seem to underrate his skill and savvy. The man is very polished, he just has a vicious approach.

Comment

tipical mexican warrior style I don't see anything special about him

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    Because the guy likes to brawl and has a very Mexican style, people seem to underrate his skill and savvy. The man is very polished, he just has a vicious approach.

I agree, I can see how the unexperienced eye might see him as raw, but Angulo is very skilled and applies his style smartly. And he punches like a mule. His only flaw is he takes shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                      and just like that, it starts....
                      amen to that

Comment

Working...
                      X