Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the next fighter to be exposed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the next fighter to be exposed?

I'm new to this forum and gain a lot of understanding & insight to boxing through these posts.

My question is which fighters do you believe is pretty much all hype and will soon be exposed?

A lot of people think Hatton will be exposed once he fights one of the top dog 140 guys...although I think he will actually gain a lot of respect because he's tougher than a lot of people think. I think Rocky Juarez has a fight coming up with Guty Espadas Jr. and Espadas could pull the upset and expose him futher than Zahir Raheem already did.

Not too long ago Bojado was beaten and somewhat exposed by Leija. I thought he would cruise past Leija but I guess not.

Comment

Two guys ... Hamed and Vitali.

Hamed - It been done before, but will happen again if he decides to return and face any of Pac, MAB, JMM or Morales.

Vitali - He's only claim to fame is that he lost to Lennox. And the version of Lennox he lost to was the "Lazy" one. Plus, Lennox is not supposed to have any chin, right? Vitali's pedigre is based on wins over old and/or fat guys. When tested, he'll fail.

Comment

Who could be exposed...Tarver and Taylor.

Comment

i hope it's Tarver, he's good, but too much hype. Just because he waited and waited for RJJ to get old doesn't mean he's got Roy's number. He never fought a prime Jones

Comment

Number of fights is not enough. The top dogs have few exposures. Tarver might be exposed but he's choosing his opponents. The alphabet organizations should push their champions to fight the top contender for their belt.

Comment

I'd love to see Hamed back, just for pure curiosity.

Comment

I would like to see Hamed of the old, as slick as he looked, MAB may have had his number or a bad night.

Comment

I think Vitali K is gonna be exposed real soon. On the 11th December in fact!

Comment

Harrison,Tarver.

Comment

Working...
                    X