Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think that Golden Boy might be behind this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just said I didnt believe it... but I just find it funny...

GBP is like a Mafia... they gte what they want when they want and Margs meesed with the head honcho....
    I just though it was interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      I mean he came out talking mess to Oscar...We all know Oscar's dealings with HBO... Margs KO'ed Cotto, HBO's cash cow.... Lampley was gonna cry after the fight.... HBO threw it out there CRAZY.... A Golden Boy Member found this...

Just Wondering if I was the only one to think about this... Just A Conspiracy Theory I though about...

I just seems like they are trying to damn him to the fullest...

It just seems like Oscar and GBP along with HBO are trying to send Margs into eternal damnation.....

Just something I though about, not sure if I believe it though...
      No offense..but this is what I call desperate thinking..

DLH is almost a Billionaire!..he benefits nothing from framing Margarito...he's simply not that important!..lol..

He would have done that to Pacquiao who would generate much more clout and thunder from the boxing world!..

Personal opinion..I think this theory is bananas!..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Evil View Post
        margarito was the second gunman hiding in the grassy knol @ the JFK assasination

FACT.

Comment

It WAS ALL DONNY LALONDE's FAULT

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO

"chinga tu madre, puto" ::shoots jfk::

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
              No offense..but this is what I call desperate thinking..

DLH is almost a Billionaire!..he benefits nothing from framing Margarito...he's simply not that important!..lol..

He would have done that to Pacquiao who would generate much more clout and thunder from the boxing world!..

Personal opinion..I think this theory is bananas!..lol
              I was just asking if this thought has run across anyone elses head...

Of Course I dont think Oscar would do this... Just wondering if this was a thought someone else thought of....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                I mean he came out talking mess to Oscar...We all know Oscar's dealings with HBO... Margs KO'ed Cotto, HBO's cash cow.... Lampley was gonna cry after the fight.... HBO threw it out there CRAZY.... A Golden Boy Member found this...

Just Wondering if I was the only one to think about this... Just A Conspiracy Theory I though about...

I just seems like they are trying to damn him to the fullest...

It just seems like Oscar and GBP along with HBO are trying to send Margs into eternal damnation.....

Just something I though about, not sure if I believe it though...
                Who would actually sit down and think that GBP would go that far length to decimate one's character because he called Oscar out? LOL..****, my man called out Oscar in Miami

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Who would actually sit down and think that GBP would go that far length to decimate one's character because he called Oscar out? LOL..****, my man called out Oscar in Miami
                  Naw my friend I was in LV with said that it seams like GBP is getting what they want.... Thats when I thought about this...

Maybe I was the only one to think if this ****...

Comment

Awful, awful thread trying to justify Margaritos cheating. Build a bridge and get over it, he got caught red handed.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
                      Awful, awful thread trying to justify Margaritos cheating. Build a bridge and get over it, he got caught red handed.
                      Look at my other threads today... i am just as pissed about Marg as others are... Just something my friend said that triggered this thought...

Comment

Working...
                      X