Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of this, now i want cotto to KTFO jennings bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    dude is not team jennings, is the fuking british media.

that **** kind of upset me.

Relax all they said was Cotto might be scarred. They even said if Cotto turns up 100% he wins.

Comment

Topic title: because of this i now want Cotto to KTFO jennings bad

Listen dude that was gonna happen anyway regardless of what anything
      jennings says or does

Comment

Where's Jennings' funeral gonna be held at? I need to know where to send flowers.

Comment

Cotto is gonna beat the living **** out of this unibrow punk.

Comment

i mean who the fuk are those guys talking **** about cotto like that?

why is jennings an ****** when it comes to language.when the puerto rican media only asked him how he feels being a heavy underdog and cotto talking future plans???

those fukers are idiots. learn how to fuking see reality.

the douchbags are hoping for cotto to have a "mental scar".

i seriously would beat the **** out of those fukers if i was cotto.
            Men they were talking a lot of **** and making jokes, like if Jenning was a ****ing superstar or anything.

I hope Cotto KOs this fool nasty, with a body shot, so he can be pissing blood for a week. And the punch that sutpid reporter in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Where's Jennings' funeral gonna be held at? I need to know where to send flowers.
              dont be a fool

send him some lager

Comment

are you serious?????
                Are you?????????

Comment

Yea this really wasn't a big deal....they said they weren't liking how the american and PR media was acting about the fight, acting like it was a foregone conclusion.

And everytime the guy(not Jennings) talked about the Margarito fight he was way over the top sayin "he took his soul!" blah blah.

Really not a big deal, a country getting behind their little engine that could, he wasn't too disrespectful. Like someone else said, after Jennings hung up, the guy was like "If Cotto's in top form he'll win comfortably, but lets hope he's scarred from the Tony fight"...I don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

pfff, they didnt say anything out of order. your obviously being too sensitive. I'm a cotto fan and want him to win but this is no worse then anything else you see on tv.

They're not being any more nationalistic or jingoistic then what appears on american tv, not by a long shot.
                    Last edited by eli porter; 02-10-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Men they were talking a lot of **** and making jokes, like if Jenning was a ****ing superstar or anything.

I hope Cotto KOs this fool nasty, with a body shot, so he can be pissing blood for a week. And the punch that sutpid reporter in the face.

That guy Bunce aka Dunce is good when he has no fighters live but when he has a fighter in his company he licks their balls.

Fighters tell him stories knowing he will blab straight away. Ive spoke to Richie Woodhall who says Bunce is an idiot and fighters mock him.

Comment

Working...
                      X