Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because of this, now i want cotto to KTFO jennings bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
    Where is the video? I missed it.
    bigpoppapump has posted pics of the weigh in.. videos too. I'm sure if you googled cotto jennings weigh in there's something. Cotto is mean and Sturdy looking. Jennings is pretty standard looking. Cotto is still fully pissed after losing to Margarito, and jennings is gonna get the fury of that.

Comment

• What a lot of whining about nothing.Its laughable.I really hope the unthinkable happens,and if it does this will be the first thread i come to.

Comment

• that fat bald dude is a ****ing idiot

Comment

• Who the heck was this Jennings anyway? Cotto could have beaten this bum right after the Margarito fight with the blood still dripping from his face! The funniest part was when they said that standing next to him they could see how much smaller he is, poor guy, he is gonna get his behind kicked by a midget!!!

Comment

• I hope jennings does beat Cotto and teaches him a lesson for looking past him. It's Cottos camp that has disrespected him. If that happens I'm gonna come back here to this thread and mock the hell out of you racist ******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
              I hope jennings does beat Cotto and teaches him a lesson for looking past him. It's Cottos camp that has disrespected him. If that happens I'm gonna come back here to this thread and mock the hell out of you racist ******s.
              ha racists. Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                bigpoppapump has posted pics of the weigh in.. videos too. I'm sure if you googled cotto jennings weigh in there's something. Cotto is mean and Sturdy looking. Jennings is pretty standard looking. Cotto is still fully pissed after losing to Margarito, and jennings is gonna get the fury of that.
                Thanks I will do that Drew.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post

i mean who the fuk are those guys talking **** about cotto like that?

why is jennings an ****** when it comes to language.when the puerto rican media only asked him how he feels being a heavy underdog and cotto talking future plans???

those fukers are idiots. learn how to fuking see reality.

the douchbags are hoping for cotto to have a "mental scar".

i seriously would beat the **** out of those fukers if i was cotto.
                  napo...i hate to sound like an old record...but i honestly dont see why you got so angry when...i really didn't see any hate or **** talking coming from them... i mean the old guy even said that if cotto comes in good shape he should win...but oh well its your opinion after all...

Comment

• Everything they said was spot on from a UK perspective. Jennings is the underdog so they need the chip on his shoulder. Good HYPE by the UK media!

Comment

• Steve Bunce is a cun t

Comment

Working...
                      X