No announcement yet.

How would you rate as a bigger ATG- PBF or PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post
    I have a question for the people who chose Pac.

Does your vote change if Pacman loses to Hatton in May?

we clicked yes before the Hatton match, so basically no. In my opinion with or without the Hatton fight he still ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
      I pic PBF only because he has a more extensive career than Pac.
      But I know this thread is gonna get heated once all the Pac nuthugers are aware of it.
      Face it nuthugers Pac is good but he still has a long way to match PBF.

wait, hold up...extensive? you're talkin about the guy that RETIRED in his prime right?

LMFAO!!!!!!

all PBF has over PAC is that '0' in the loss column and he retired to preserve that '0'....

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
        dont want to defend joe?
        Originally posted by 477 3Y35 0N M3 View Post
        we clicked yes before the Hatton match, so basically no. In my opinion with or without the Hatton fight he still ahead.
        Well for me, this entire debate hinges on what Pac does against Hatton.

Scenario 1 : If Hatton beats Pacman in any form or fashion, I believe Mayweather will be considered the better ATG, and he can continue to relax in retirement.

Scenario 2: If Pacman beats Hatton in a close decision it stays a bit of toss-up, but Mayweather will have much added pressure to come out of retirement.

Scenario 3. If Pacman KOs Hatton, then Mayweather will have no choice but to come out of retirement to defend his p4p crown.

A May 2nd KO, or win over Floyd is the only circumstance where I would vote Manny over Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Saloth Sar View Post
          Ok man.
          Thanks for your information.
          But to respectively disagree, I dont count International and Regional titles as real titles when it comes down to legacy.

Pacquaio is my 2nd Favorite fighter behind Dawson.
          So dont take Questions as hate. just check my post history to see how highly I think of Pacquaio.

But IMO, Pacquaio is not a better ATG than Mayweather.
          That's my opinion. Say what you like about Floyd.
          but he is probably the greatest 130 pounder that ever lived.
          Based on his body of work, and how accomplish it.
          In what division can we say that about my boy Pacquaio ?
          You guys have too remember floyd has had 31 out of his 39 fights at 135 and under..thats 80% of his career. I think people forget that sometimes .

Are you saying defending a title gazillion times against random, hand picked and mediocre opponents is much better than going up weight divisions and winning against tough, credible and future hall of famers like he's riding on a elevator?

Get outta here...

Comment

Pacman all the way the thing is everyone sees floyds undefeated rec. But if he had losses it would be a diff. Story.. Manny has many classic battles I mean many wat about floyd?...all I know is manny is gonna kill hatton who easily cuts and like the other fighters he won't be able to handle mannys speed. After that floyd better come out if not than all the negative shiet they say about floyd dukin fighters is true if u go to youtube and look up the best of floyd and the best of manny..by far manny is more exciting and has fought more competition fights..if u think of the word "fearless" who do u think of??? Not floyd I know that....
            Last edited by PiNoYBoXR; 02-08-2009, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Manny!!! hes beaten better opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
                Well for me, this entire debate hinges on what Pac does against Hatton.

Scenario 1 : If Hatton beats Pacman in any form or fashion, I believe Mayweather will be considered the better ATG, and he can continue to relax in retirement.

Scenario 2: If Pacman beats Hatton in a close decision it stays a bit of toss-up, but Mayweather will have much added pressure to come out of retirement.

Scenario 3. If Pacman KOs Hatton, then Mayweather will have no choice but to come out of retirement to defend his p4p crown.

A May 2nd KO, or win over Floyd is the only circumstance where I would vote Manny over Money.
                100% agree with you there mate

Comment

Two legends

floyd is known for his skills
                  pac is known for his accomplishments

which do you value more? that will answer your question

Comment

PBF knows its Pac. When PBF retired did anyone even really notice? JC is causing more waves than PBF and people are paying their last respects to JC.
                    PBFs biggest win is against Hatton, but that was not in Hattons weight and PBF had all the home advantages.
                    We want to know how PBF faces adversity. How about fighting Hatton in manchester?
                    There are bigger names to fight now for PBF than when PBF was coming throught the ranks. But he retires, when he should have been getting down to work to seal what legacy had started. Didnt finish it.

Comment

right now i say PBF. but if pac keeps having big wins then i could see him closing in on PBF

Comment

Working...
                      X