No announcement yet.

How would you rate as a bigger ATG- PBF or PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post
    Mayweather is better than Ali when it comes to defense and technique.

Mayweather never had to rely on trash talking, psyching guys out and shenanigans to win a match. Ali did those things to cover up for his lack of skill, and was knocked down cleanly several times in his career to boot.

Mayweather's body has never touched the canvas.
    So let me get this straight.

You ........ think ........ Mayweather ...... is ....... greater ...... than ..... wait for it ....... Ali?

Comment

Mayweather never had to rely on trash talking, psyching guys out and shenanigans to win a match. Ali did those things to cover up for his lack of skill, and was knocked down cleanly several times in his career to boot.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

This guy should be banned for this post!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        So let me get this straight.

You ........ think ........ Mayweather ...... is ....... greater ...... than ..... wait for it ....... Ali?
        Not greater, but better.

The names on ALi's resume' put him over the top as far as ATG is concerned, but skillwise Mayweather has the tougher style to beat.

Comment

Not greater, but better.

The names on ALi's resume' put him over the top as far as ATG is concerned, but skillwise Mayweather has the tougher style to beat.
          Please, stop posting it's insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Saloth Sar View Post
            Ok man.
            Thanks for your information.
            But to respectively disagree, I dont count International and Regional titles as real titles when it comes down to legacy.

Pacquaio is my 2nd Favorite fighter behind Dawson.
            So dont take Questions as hate. just check my post history to see how highly I think of Pacquaio.

But IMO, Pacquaio is not a better ATG than Mayweather.
            That's my opinion. Say what you like about Floyd.
            but he is probably the greatest 130 pounder that ever lived.
            Based on his body of work, and how accomplish it.
            In what division can we say that about my boy Pacquaio ?
            You guys have too remember floyd has had 31 out of his 39 fights at 135 and under..thats 80% of his career. I think people forget that sometimes .
            That's when I KNOW you are talking out of your behind. Other then his first title Pacquiao has NO regional titles. They are all International. I didn't count his first title when I told you how many times he had defended it.

I dunno why you are butt hurt that even then, Pacquiao has more world title defenses then Floyd, but that's just the truth.

Who can you say Mayweather beat that will be an ATG other then De La Hoya?
            No one..
            Manny Pacquiao has two ATG in his resume Barrera and Morales.. and that's not including De La Hoya.

I'm not a Pacquiao or Mayweather fan but I call it like I see it.
            btw, Manny Pacquiao will prob. be remembered as an ATG at super featherweight.

Comment

dont want to defend joe?

Comment

Pac easy mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                  That's when I KNOW you are talking out of your behind. Other then his first title Pacquiao has NO regional titles. They are all International
                  I'm not a Pacquiao or Mayweather fan but I call it like I see it.
                  btw, Manny Pacquiao will prob. be remembered as an ATG at super featherweight.
                  Ok man, its your world. lol
                  If you think Pacquaio has accomplish more and done more than Floyd.
                  Then end of discussion, I am not in the business of changing minds. I just like to have a real discussion with no over the top biases and hate involve. and with that said, I dont know know what else to tell you. But I will end on this statement, Floyd is widely and probably considered the best 130 pounder ever...Because of what he did and how he did it. in what division can we call PAC the greatest ever at?
                  80% of Floyd's career was fought at 135 and under. 80%!
                  Where do you think his ATG status was won at? I research your post history and you are a proud Floyd Critic, that's fine, but why?

Comment

I have a question for the people who chose Pac.

Does your vote change if Pacman loses to Hatton in May?

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                      It's funny how Mexicans always brings up the 'old' excuse ,especially coming from a fan of Margacheato who got his ass whooped by an OLD MOSLEY!

I wonder what his excuse for Margacheato losing... Margacheato is too young?? lol

He lost to an Old Mosley, O well. Mosley was the better man, can't take that away. But lets say if Margs would of won, he wouldn't of had the credit compared to a young Cotto. Even some Margarito fans like me knew that. Way to jump and assume he's a cheater when the investigation hasn't even been finished. Wait till the 10th, if he is then call him a cheater all you want.

How many good HOF fighters did Floyd face in his prime??? How many did Pac face?? That's a big difference. FYI I like Pac more than Floyd but I'm not a blind dude like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X