Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are brits so paranoid that americans hate them...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
    I got lucky in Edinburgh the last time I was there... out of 10 days, only one was foul.... Sunshine the rest of the time.
    Damn, you were lucky!

Comment

Depends on the time of year obviously, but generally Plymouth has pretty good weather from March - November so no real weather trouble for me.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        Damn, you were lucky!
        Heathrow really was a proper mess. The genocides in Rwanda were better organized than London Heathrow. I thought we'd never get out of there.

Comment

I'm not paranoid.

I know for a fact that all the Yanks are out to get me.

Comment

Americans hate the fighters because the British can sometimes start to go crazy. That Bunce commentator literally thought Clinton Woods was gonna beat Tarver. That's.......C'MON!

It's only some of them, however. Recently though, look at Bigel Benn. Calzaghe would beat Leonard, Hagler and Hearns? Maybe at the weight, but p4p? C'MON!

It's a double-edged sword, though. Some Americans thinks ALL the fighters are hype jobs, which is equally bull****.

Calzaghe, even though he could have been much more, is still a great fighter. If he was American, his hate would be significantly lower, especially within the States.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
              Americans hate the fighters because the British can sometimes start to go crazy. That Bunce commentator literally thought Clinton Woods was gonna beat Tarver. That's.......C'MON!

It's only some of them, however. Recently though, look at Bigel Benn. Calzaghe would beat Leonard, Hagler and Hearns? Maybe at the weight, but p4p? C'MON!

It's a double-edged sword, though. Some Americans thinks ALL the fighters are hype jobs, which is equally bull****.

Calzaghe, even though he could have been much more, is still a great fighter. If he was American, his hate would be significantly lower, especially within the States.
              That is out right bull**** if I ever heard it. What about Mayweather Jr.? plenty of Americans talk trash about how he "dodged tough competition" how he "has a big mouth" that he "lacks power"...where have heard this before?
              Last edited by ¿?枯葉剤¿?; 02-06-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post

As for us as a nation, well you should consider we have to put up with Dynamite kid and The C.E.O making 20 hate posts a day, it's bound to make us a little defencive.
                Nice Owning, Kris...

as for you, hiemy...I like how you refuse to acknowledge that it is Calzaghes' ******ed fans/British nationalistic *ssholes who bring the counter-hate out from us Americans...

They/you...are to blame.

Take responsibility for the actions of the ****ed up fans you have over there....start acting right, say you're sorry....just do SOMETHING showing you're trying to be objective and not one of them....

Comment

Depends on the time of year obviously, but generally Plymouth has pretty good weather from March - November so no real weather trouble for me.
                  Where is Plymouth in relation to London... Forgive my laziness but I don't feel like googling a map.

Comment

Thats the second time today i've been called a Cal hater lol I think thats; Hater 2 - 4 Hugger. I wish you guys would make up your mind.

Cite is interweb speak numpty.

Also i'm english not American so why ?? Reading clearly > You.
                    LOL, dude I dunno where that came from I was messing trying a parody, went over drive lol, booze and freeze has clearly done me no good. Apologies.
                    Last edited by Kris Silver; 02-06-2009, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan_nall View Post
                      Where is Plymouth in relation to London... Forgive my laziness but I don't feel like googling a map.
                      Plymouth is right down by the coast, according to Google Maps it's about a 4 hour drive from London to there.

Comment

Working...
                      X