Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are brits so paranoid that americans hate them...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The C.E.O. View Post
    That was a /...as in "and/or"...maybe you should develop your mental acumen before you challenge someone else's...

Yep....that's right, andrew......I WILL bust your ass every single time you build the courage back up to respond to me...

I'm like 46-0 over YOU....but unlike Calzaghe....I will admit you're a bum, and that it doesn't mean much....
    1. You always use the "nationalistic" argument whenever someone talks about Calzaghe. It implies you don't understand the meaning of the word.

2. "Every single time you build the courage back up to respond to me" - Aaah you're one of these internet hardmen, yes? Talk **** online, but probably gets bullied in real life. Grow up.

3. I have yet to read a single post of yours that contributes to this forum. You've never made an intelligent post relating to BOXING, which this forum is supposed to be about. Every post seems to be another petty little argument about Joe/Britain/America is the best at everything. You really are an insecure person.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
      Accomplishments have NOTHING to do with what fans think of you.

Gatti did WHAT? He was a pretty successful fighter.

Yes, he DOES try to hide it. He is confident, but does he call himself even the best BRITISH fighter, every chance he gets? Let alone the best fighter in the world, EVER.

TWO DIFFERENT ANIMALS. Nothing weak about the argument. Floyd is hated for totally different reasons. Pretty simple ****.
      Of course that has nothing to with it *rolls eyes* I'm guessing people didn't think much about RJJ winning a heavyweight title, according to your logic. They're hated for the same reason, and your argument is weaker than a terminally ill 6 yr. old.
      Last edited by ¿?枯葉剤¿?; 02-06-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Cuz threre's a lotta biased dumbasses out their and a lotta times its true.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
          1. You always use the "nationalistic" argument whenever someone talks about Calzaghe. It implies you don't understand the meaning of the word.

2. "Every single time you build the courage back up to respond to me" - Aaah you're one of these internet hardmen, yes? Talk **** online, but probably gets bullied in real life. Grow up.

3. I have yet to read a single post of yours that contributes to this forum. You've never made an intelligent post relating to BOXING, which this forum is supposed to be about. Every post seems to be another petty little argument about Joe/Britain/America is the best at everything. You really are an insecure person.
          1. Most of his fans wouldn't have him as their favorite fighter if he wasn't from their region.

2. I would bully you...that's for sure...pin you up against a wall by the throat....slap you in the face 'til you cry....dunk you head first into a toilet...all that stuff....believe that....

3. You say I don't contribute because you always take a complete and utter beating from me every single time you approach me....you see that?...you....approach....me......you wouldn't care what I said if you were secure....so you see....insecurity is YOUR trait.....as well as stupidity....that ****'s not in me...

The reality here is that I love Boxing and am helping this forum tremendously....destroying so called Boxing fans like you...

Seriously....if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about and get some kicks....feel free to search my post history and lay witness to how andrew pipes up to me, gets slapped down, and keeps coming back for more....I'm really thinking he enjoys the punishment.

Comment

2. I would bully you...that's for sure...pin you up against a wall by the throat....slap you in the face 'til you cry....dunk you head first into a toilet...all that stuff....believe that....
            Haha, does that make you feel real big? Like a real hard man? Lol, it always cracks me up when people talk like that online. Just shows how immature they are.

You say I don't contribute because you always take a complete and utter beating from me every single time you approach me....you see that?...you....approach....me......you wouldn't care what I said if you were secure....so you see....insecurity is YOUR trait.....as well as stupidity....that ****'s not in me...
            You don't contribute because your posts are not related to boxing. Simple.
            I wouldn't approach you if I was secure? Haha nice way to stop people picking apart your arguments: if you don't want to be an insecure person, then don't disagree with me. Very intelligent.

Comment

Haha, does that make you feel real big? Like a real hard man? Lol, it always cracks me up when people talk like that online. Just shows how immature they are.

You don't contribute because your posts are not related to boxing. Simple.
              I wouldn't approach you if I was secure? Haha nice way to stop people picking apart your arguments: if you don't want to be an insecure person, then don't disagree with me. Very intelligent.
              You brought bullying up....so yeah....if you were to get affected by what I had to say about Calzaghe and tried to insult me in person....you'd get b*tch slapped into submission...

You see, son....there's a huge difference between disagreeing...and being a Calzaghe fan FROM Wales who puts Hagler in his avatar and mentions other favorite fighters first in their sig to try to cover up his bias.....

You failed at "from Wales."

Comment

and being a Calzaghe fan FROM Wales who puts Hagler in his avatar and mentions other favorite fighters first in their sig to try to cover up his bias.....

You failed at "from Wales."
                Please find a thread where I have said Calzaghe is my #1 favourite fighter of all time. You won't because Hagler/Leonard are my all time favourites. If you honestly think that I've just put them there to hide my bias, then you are far more pathetic than I originally thought. I guess I must be posting in Hagler related threads as well to further cover my tracks. Lol. Idiot.

Failed at being "from Wales". Grow up.

Comment

Please find a thread where I have said Calzaghe is my #1 favourite fighter of all time. You won't because Hagler/Leonard are my all time favourites. If you honestly think that I've just put them there to hide my bias, then you are far more pathetic than I originally thought. I guess I must be posting in Hagler related threads as well to further cover my tracks. Lol. Idiot.

Failed at being "from Wales". Grow up.
                  You're a fraud....just like Calzaghe.

Saying Leonard and Hagler are your favorite fighters when you weren't even born when they fought each other....telling someone who's followed Boxing passionately since the mid '70s and watched those two live in their prime to grow up...

Give it up....you've been exposed like a wardrobe malfunction.

That makes it 50 and 0, young 'un.

Comment

Saying Leonard and Hagler are your favorite fighters when you weren't even born when they fought each other....telling someone who's followed Boxing passionately since the mid '70s and watched those two live in their prime to grow up...
                    When I was born is completely irrelevent. I have 23 Hagler fights and 27 Leonard fights. Whether I was born in 1987 or 1887 I am quite capable of watching these fights and formulating my own opinions.

So by your logic, most boxing fans cannot be a fan of SRR simply because they weren't born when he fought.

I seriously doubt whether you were watching boxing in the 1970s, mainly because the low-level of intelligence you exhibit in your posts puts your age around the mid-teen area.

Comment

When I was born is completely irrelevent. I have 23 Hagler fights and 27 Leonard fights. Whether I was born in 1987 or 1887 I am quite capable of watching these fights and formulating my own opinions.

So by your logic, most boxing fans cannot be a fan of SRR simply because they weren't born when he fought.

I seriously doubt whether you were watching boxing in the 1970s, mainly because the low-level of intelligence you exhibit in your posts puts your age around the mid-teen area.
                      I'll give you this buddy, you are backing up your positions with intelligent remarks. You may be 21, but there are people twice your age that say a fighter is overrated by saying "Only fought bums", "Is a *****", "Is a ***" "Is a piece of ****"... If a statement, taken literally, can be openly disproven, its not a valid point of argument... thats Debate 101..

So, I figure I'll throw some green your way for rising above the thugs LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X