Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official I'm going out drinking tonight to celebrate Calzaghe retiring thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official I'm going out drinking tonight to celebrate Calzaghe retiring thread

Thanks Joe! I have the day off tomorrow so you gave me even more incentive to go out tonight. Think about how great it's going to be on boxing scene without having to talk about this guy.

im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol should they pull his pic down from the control panel Icon, JK : )

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Thanks Joe! I have the day off tomorrow so you gave me even more incentive to go out tonight. Think about how great it's going to be on boxing scene without having to talk about this guy.
        I dont think the talk will stop unfortunatly..... Plenty of retired fighters still get talked about on here, probably more than they should. I would have much preferred a Calzottke loss to a Calzottke retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
          I dont think the talk will stop unfortunatly..... Plenty of retired fighters still get talked about on here, probably more than they should. I would have much preferred a Calzottke loss to a Calzottke retirement.
          Hahaha that's hilarious. Calzottke!

Comment

haha this thread is a first ballot HOF'er.
            im glad the prick retired. history will not rank him as high as he thinks it will.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              Lmao at this guy.

Is all you do hate in boxing?

Comment

I know, why would we want to talk about an undefeated, 11 year, multi belt champion on a boxing forum!

morons

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
                  Lmao at this guy.

Is all you do hate in boxing?
                  No, I actually only hate on Calzaghe. I'm sorry I just think the guy is an arrogant prick. Good boxer, not an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by MarksMan View Post
                    haha this thread is a first ballot HOF'er.
                    im glad the prick retired. history will not rank him as high as he thinks it will.
                    Exactly what I was about to post. I couldn't agree more. I think he will truly be hurt when he realizes that he is not highly ranked or respected.

Comment

Working...
                    X