Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto promises to knockout Collazo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snuff Armstrong View Post
    if there is ever a rematch. I just read where Andre is fed up with Collazo not being able to get over his close decision loss and promises to knock him out in a rematch if one ever unfolds. Dre is obviously bitter about Collazo's recent ramblings on numerous sites.
    Berto will be the one getting KTFO, when he fights a good puncher with some decent counter punching ability.

Comment

Berto claims to not be at 100 percent for their intial encounter and says if Collazo doesnt have anything more then what he dished out originally then it will turn out disasterous for him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        why'd you change your screen name???
        Huh? It's always been this....

Comment

Berto claims to not be at 100 percent for their intial encounter and says if Collazo doesnt have anything more then what he dished out originally then it will turn out disasterous for him.
          Collazo probably did fight the best he can fight, but Berto should not get too big for his boots, because when he fights a real puncher he will get chin checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Collazo probably did fight the best he can fight, but Berto should not get too big for his boots, because when he fights a real puncher he will get chin checked.
            Well we already know that he can be knocked down. The problem Berto has though is when he does get hurt, he panics and rushes in with the attack while leaving himself open in the process. A smart boxer will pick up and capitalize on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
              Well we already know that he can be knocked down. The problem Berto has though is when he does get hurt, he panics and rushes in with the attack while leaving himself open in the process. A smart boxer will pick up and capitalize on that.
              .......Exactly!

Comment

Collazo beats him again this time doesnt get robbed

Comment

Alright Jim. 12-0 FAIL.

Jim, I just don't see how Berto thinks he can knock out Collazo, Collazo was trading him on the inside during their first fight and took Bertos best shots and kept coming. I felt Collazo got the win as he had Berto hurt in the early and middle rounds, factor in some excessive clinching on Berto's part. I'd give Collazo to pull out a decision in the rematch.

Comment

That last round Berto almost had Collazo out though. He was killing him to the body.
                    luis collazo cant get over the hump man he needs to either step up to fight kermit cintron or shut his mouth..tell him to stop fighting the rookie andre berto either fight joshua clottey or go home

Comment

berto did not say that publicly he's not dumb..
                      collazo gave him a nice fight that i'm sure he does not want to have again...
                      collazo has been very loud about fighting a rematch..

Comment

Working...
                      X