No announcement yet.

Marga-cheato weighed 160lbs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marga-cheato weighed 160lbs...

he gained about 15 pounds after the weigh in, so he was more than hydrated, all the pathetic morons need to go somewhere else with that bull****! marga-cheato was exposed!

the cheating, overrated, plaster wearing, piece of **** got knocked the f-k out by an old man...just accept it, slap yourselfs out of that obssesion with marga-cheato...he's a cheating piece of **** who should be banned from the sport!

so lets say he's cleared of all wrong doing by the commision, no plaster like substance was found. what would you think then?

Comment

Only 160, he must have been weight drained. Oh my

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        so lets say he's cleared of all wrong doing by the commision, no plaster like substance was found. what would you think then?

I think he looked like a woman fighting Mosley. He couldn't even break a clinch.

Comment

Who has said anything about him bein dehydrated, except maybe Viva? I ain't hardly seen a peep about his actual in ring loss, everybody here's been talkin bout the wrap thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoTopWWfact View Post
            I think he looked like a woman fighting Mosley. He couldn't even break a clinch.
            lol damn that sounds like something that i would have said...yeah he was pretty much exposed in this fight. He just didn't have an answer for anything mosley did. He was used to guys running from him but shane stayed infront of him and made him his *****!

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
              lol damn that sounds like something that i would have said...yeah he was pretty much exposed in this fight. He just didn't have an answer for anything mosley did. He was used to guys running from him but shane stayed infront of him and made him his *****!
              Is that Zelenoff between the ropes in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                Nothing will change the fact that he was exposed and knocked the f-k out! Thw whole wrap deal may be erased but not that mean ass whooping Sugar Shane delivered on Jan 24...that's a modern day classic.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
                  he gained about 15 pounds after the weigh in, so he was more than hydrated, all the pathetic morons need to go somewhere else with that bull****! marga-cheato was exposed!

the cheating, overrated, plaster wearing, piece of **** got knocked the f-k out by an old man...just accept it, slap yourselfs out of that obssesion with marga-cheato...he's a cheating piece of **** who should be banned from the sport!
                  He would have weighed about 170 had they not found the bricks in his wraps Dehydrated my azz, more like overrated cab driver with out Plaster of Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Is that Zelenoff between the ropes in your avatar?
                    lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X