Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Food for thought.This is the first time Marg is accused of cheating ..but not..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record Richardson was NOT the first person to accuse Trinidad of illegally wrapping his hands, that was something that was speculated for some time from various sources prior to the hopkins fight.

*What trinidad did was not the same as what margarito did either. From my understanding trinidad's hands were wrapped in gauze, then tape, then gauze, then tape, etc., which is illegal, but I'm sure is a fairly common practice and nothing like plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by americanme View Post
      im saying he has accused other fighters of wrapping illegally before and MARGARITO hasnt been accused of til now. COIN-KY-DINK? I dont think so..
      No, it's not a coincidence. You Latinos just can't help but cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        For the record Richardson was NOT the first person to accuse Trinidad of illegally wrapping his hands, that was something that was speculated for some time from various sources prior to the hopkins fight.

*What trinidad did was not the same as what margarito did either. From my understanding trinidad's hands were wrapped in gauze, then tape, then gauze, then tape, etc., which is legal, but I'm sure is fairly common and nothing like plaster.

“Same thing with Tito’s hands,’’ said Richardson, then Hopkins’ trainer. “This plastic-like substance fell out from behind the gauze on Tito’s hands."

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post

“Same thing with Tito’s hands,’’ said Richardson, then Hopkins’ trainer. “This plastic-like substance fell out from behind the gauze on Tito’s hands."
          i dunno:
          Richardson has served as a long-time trainer to Bernard Hopkins and raised a similar issue before Hopkins' fight with Tito Trinidad 2001 at the Garden. Richardson objected when Felix Trinidad Sr. was wrapping Tito's hands with layers of gauze, then layers of tape, then more gauze and tape, etc. Layering is against the rules of the New York State Athletic Commission. source

Comment

the first time Richarson has accused another fighter of wrapping illegally. Coming from a long time trainer of someone who is a known for his illegal ring tactics. Im not surpised at all. Marg will be vindicated when the reults are in!
            more food for thought: margarito wrapped his hands illegally even if the substance they took to be tested is found to be plaster or not.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
              im saying he has accused other fighters of wrapping illegally before and MARGARITO hasnt been accused of til now. COIN-KY-DINK? I dont think so..
              JESUS! So you knock a guy for trying to get the best interest for his fighter? GTFO with that...if was on the other foot you guys will eat this **** up!

If the hands was wrapped legally for both Tito and Margorito..why did they have to wrap them again...You guys can sit here and type all this BS...I would rather listen to proven trainers than some web posters! It is what it is!

Comment

i dunno:
                Richardson has served as a long-time trainer to Bernard Hopkins and raised a similar issue before Hopkins' fight with Tito Trinidad 2001 at the Garden. Richardson objected when Felix Trinidad Sr. was wrapping Tito's hands with layers of gauze, then layers of tape, then more gauze and tape, etc. Layering is against the rules of the New York State Athletic Commission. source
                Yea, I don't know either.

But we do know is that this has been said,

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                  JESUS! So you knock a guy for trying to get the best interest for his fighter? GTFO with that...if was on the other foot you guys will eat this **** up!

If the hands was wrapped legally for both Tito and Margorito..why did they have to wrap them again...You guys can sit here and type all this BS...I would rather listen to proven trainers than some web posters! It is what it is!
                  Listen to this proven trainer.

Comment

*What trinidad did was not the same as what margarito did either. From my understanding trinidad's hands were wrapped in gauze, then tape, then gauze, then tape, etc., which is illegal, but I'm sure is a fairly common practice and nothing like plaster.

name the person who claimed he wrapped illegally and made him re wrap..

also Hopkins camp made Segundo Mercado re wrapp, if Im no tmistaken . in thier rematch ( the first fight Hops was dropped twice)..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post

no I knock a guy for trying to get in a fighters head before a fight by making him re wrapp and re wrapp, when he should be warming up and focused..

Comment

Working...
                      X