Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye declined an Aerrola fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye declined an Aerrola fight!!!

After the fight at the Espnzone accross from staples Aerrola happened to sit right next to us and we were talking bout the fight and his plans. I asked him who he was going to fight next and said he wasn't sure. After klitscho negotiations broke off they offered haye a fight and the winner gets Wlad. Haye declined it. They didn't say nothing other then they weren't interested and would just wait for one the klitschos. Chris was very down to earth, normal mexican dude! He's friends who were like 5-7, 5-10 kept cracking jokes on him they were fun to hang out with! He also picked up my tab!! Bigger fan than I already was of his!

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
    After the fight at the Espnzone accross from staples Aerrola happened to sit right next to us and we were talking bout the fight and his plans. I asked him who he was going to fight next and said he wasn't sure. After klitscho negotiations broke off they offered haye a fight and the winner gets Wlad. Haye declined it. They didn't say nothing other then they weren't interested and would just wait for one the klitschos. Chris was very down to earth, normal mexican dude! He's friends who were like 5-7, 5-10 kept cracking jokes on him they were fun to hang out with! He also picked up my tab!! Bigger fan than I already was of his!
    Haye would destroy Michelin Man.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Haye would destroy Michelin Man.
      then he should have done it instead of saying no.

Comment

Arreola is a bum, Travis Walker showed that.

Comment

I'd love to see that fight, but if the shoe was on the other foot Arreola would have done the same exact thing. If you think you have a shot at getting Wlad into the ring why would you pass up that opportunity?

Comment

Tough fight for Haye, but he would win imo. Would be very competitive though.

Comment

Yeah lets turn down a Klitscho fight for Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Arreola is a bum, Travis Walker showed that.
                for some reason that just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                  Yeah lets turn down a Klitscho fight for Arreola.
                  both klitscho's have fights already signed. Haye and arreola don't. why not fight?

Comment

chris fatteola is a fat enchirito not worth a dollar value menu

Comment

Working...
                    X