No announcement yet.

Cotto fans (BMWP3) are at an all time desperation level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto fans (BMWP3) are at an all time desperation level

First why is that *** BMWP3 or whatever his stupid name is on here talking ****? This is the same ****** that disappeared into the thin are for a month after cotto got beat down. Then uses the excuse that he was on vacation now he's trolling everywhere like a kid after he opened his xmas presents. you get **** from me. Quit talking **** you weren't even man enough to face criticism on a fuken internet and now you want to talk I know you have been desperately hoping margarito losses someday so you can show your face on this board. Your a joke! So many fuken alts now a days. Take a look at alot of the cotto fans sign up date. Alot of them are in july and august! what a surprise. BMW went missing in action after cotto took a knee, what a joke you are.

You sound upset Rogelio......... breath in, and now out......... that's better, its only boxing.

Comment

Some of them are pretty ******ed, I'm not going to lie. And I'm a self confessed Cotto nuthugger.

Comment

Bandwagoners suck, eh?

I wish VIVA was still around, just to see what he said about this.

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
          First why is that *** BMWP3 or whatever his stupid name is on here talking ****? This is the same ****** that disappeared into the thin are for a month after cotto got beat down. Then uses the excuse that he was on vacation now he's trolling everywhere like a kid after he opened his xmas presents. you get **** from me. Quit talking **** you weren't even man enough to face criticism on a fuken internet and now you want to talk I know you have been desperately hoping margarito losses someday so you can show your face on this board. Your a joke! So many fuken alts now a days. Take a look at alot of the cotto fans sign up date. Alot of them are in july and august! what a surprise. BMW went missing in action after cotto took a knee, what a joke you are.
          yea i agree, the Cotto nuthuggers are in full force.. But the bottom line is Shane Mosley is the stronger , tougher fighter that is better conditioned and can take a better punch.. Margarito wasnt hurting Mosley with brass knuckles and a sledgehammer last night because he couldnt touch him

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            You sound upset Rogelio......... breath in, and now out......... that's better, its only boxing.
            co-sign... relax rog... just let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Some of them are pretty ******ed, I'm not going to lie. And I'm a self confessed Cotto nuthugger.
              True words. I'm no doubt a Cotto nuthugger, but **** is getting ridiculous, like comparing chins? I know Tony looked like an amateur in there, but he took a bunch of punishment before going down. Dude's got a hell of a chin, but I fear it may be cracked, Mayorga style.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                True words. I'm no doubt a Cotto nuthugger, but **** is getting ridiculous, like comparing chins? I know Tony looked like an amateur in there, but he took a bunch of punishment before going down. Dude's got a hell of a chin, but I fear it may be cracked, Mayorga style.
                used to.............

Comment

Weres Viva and the rest of the Temptations now!!!!!!!! And by the way I was here when The Tijuana Tramposo Kod Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhfalvor View Post
                    I just watched the fight, knowing how it ended, and I was still just shocked at how many times Shane loaded up 100% on a punch and bashed Margarito's chin with it. It happened sooooooo many times, and it only started affecting him at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X