Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto fans (BMWP3) are at an all time desperation level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got a lot of balls to talk **** to Cotto fans...at least Cotto doesn't use plaster of paris for an edge with no regard to his opponents safety. At least Cotto actually has fans, at least he is more then a come forward, mullet haired fool with no plan b, c or d. I don't even like Cotto, but he has more honor and respect then Margarito ever will and when his career is all said and done he will be more of a draw, have more big wins, and 10x the resume Margarito ever will. I'm going to hijack your bull**** thread to address your hate of Paul Williams right now along with "Tha GreatesT"

Comment

Taking quotes that never happened and putting them in your sig as if they are true?? Do you know how to communicate, or did you suffer from brain damage as a child from the local tap water?? Chris Arreola said Paul needs to "man up" huh?? So now you meet fighters and give them bull**** quotes?? What is the deal with this loser?? I thought this forum was for people to intellignently discuss boxing, not to have gay obsessions with fighters and hate on them for no reason.

This guys sigs are always shots at Paul. If Paul is such a garbage fighter and Mitchell landed those shots, then its pathetic Margarito got outboxed by him so cleanly huh?? You and Tha Lamest are just biased Mexicans making up bull**** quotes and hating on Paul.

"Paul won't fight any WW champ"...hmmm that's funny, because Kevin Iole from yahoo sports proved otherwise. He proved Arum was a liar, and produced documents from Top Rank saying they will never be involved in a promotion with Paul Williams and don't want to have any offers about him towards any of their fighters. It's in the latest article on Paul Williams on the front page. That includes Margarito, Cotto, Clottey, Pacquiao, Pavlik etc. So can he fight at WW that he won't?? His own mandatory, Jennings, REFUSED to fight Paul and is now taking on Cotto instead. Verno Phillips, fresh off beating Spinks in his hometown, was the only one man enough to fight Paul and he got destroyed. People say "Paul gets hit flush", so did Hagler, EVERY fight, did it matter?? I must have missed Margarito being the 2nd coming of Pernell Whitaker.

So now Paul moves up TWO weight classes, when Margarito the CHEATER could not even handle 154, and is fighting Winky Wright, somebody who was A LOT more competitive vs Hopkins then Pavlik was, schooled Trinidad, and Mosley twice. But he STILL gets hated on. He could fight the ghost of Sugar Ray Robinson and Rocky Marciano in the same night and losers like Rogelio, the lamest, and the rest of the corny viva mexicano idiots would still diss him.

The best always rise to the top, look at Hagler, Hopkins etc. When Paul is in the top 3 P4P either you losers will continue to hate on him, further exposing the immense ignorance you have, or you will jump on his bandwagon and say "now he proved himself to me, even though I have never boxed in my life, he has my respect, which he doesn't give a **** about, so I like him and will put him in my av"

That's all you fickle idiots can do. I thought Margarito would bust him up in the rematch?? Instead he gets caught cheating and will be suspended, while getting knocked out the same night and DOMINATED by a 37 year old man. Is Margarito going to avenge that landslide in a one round KO like Paul did with Quintana, a guy who snuck away with a 7-5 decision?? Of course not. Which WW will beat Paul?? Is Mosley the flavor of the month now?? Haha it's so called "fans" like Rufio and TheLamest that make this forum suffer. People keep talking about William's fanbase, I forgot that Hopkins, Hagler, Winky, Calzaghe, Mayweather etc. were all popular throughout their careers. As a matter of fact, ALL of those fighters struggled with acceptance from ignorant fans like you (mainstream fans) yet ALL have huge fan bases because you can't help but like a winner. Unless you are a bitter mexican that is pissed off your boy got exposed by Paul, then by Nazim Richardson, and then by Mosley.

Let's see any of you come back to that with intelligence or facts. Of course you won't. You don't know boxing, you don't know ****. You will say "he's ducking Quintana, he has no fan base, blah blah blah" because you're grasping for nothing, and are bitter, pathetic, haters.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        I just watched the fight, knowing how it ended, and I was still just shocked at how many times Shane loaded up 100% on a punch and bashed Margarito's chin with it. It happened sooooooo many times, and it only started affecting him at the end.
        dude it was sick to see mosley wind up like that! My girlfriend was telling me Oh my god Mosley is trying to hit him his hardest!!!! It's a beautiful thing to watch though. The waist twist the elbow go back and as smooth and naturally as can be like a cannon boom here comes a fuken hard as right from mosley! At first I was like ok mosley keep it up ***** you're going to get broken down, then during the 5th round I didn't know what to think then little by little I knew this wasn't his night. I knew margarito was getting pounded in there and then it was just hard to see margarito go through that. I was tough to watch live I was in shock!

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
          dude it was sick to see mosley wind up like that! My girlfriend was telling me Oh my god Mosley is trying to hit him his hardest!!!! It's a beautiful thing to watch though. The waist twist the elbow go back and as smooth and naturally as can be like a cannon boom here comes a fuken hard as right from mosley! At first I was like ok mosley keep it up ***** you're going to get broken down, then during the 5th round I didn't know what to think then little by little I knew this wasn't his night. I knew margarito was getting pounded in there and then it was just hard to see margarito go through that. I was tough to watch live I was in shock!
          I was getting texted RBRs when I was at work, and it just rocked my world. I really didn't even know what to think about life or anything at that point.

By the way, I just cannot believe that you thought I was serious in my Mayweather-Margarito thread. Come on Rog...

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
            Wow!!! Your girl said "oh my god Mosley is trying to hit him his hardest!!" Way to pick up the local lawyer on the block. Glad you don't just settle for the usual transvestite that would actually date a rapist-looking person like yourself. Nope, you went for the one with teh brainz!!! Good for you kid. Living proof that people who ride the short bus and ask what a paper bag is made out of can still amount to a little more then nothing...very little, but still...I applaud you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              Weres Viva and the rest of the Temptations now!!!!!!!! And by the way I was here when The Tijuana Tramposo Kod Cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no right to talk when your greatest boxer of all time(tito) has had controversies with his hands too. If you want to call someone a tramposo, no seas un hypocrite, mira los errores tambien de Trinidad.

Comment

Margarito got outboxed by him so cleanly huh??
                The fight was closer than you think, majority of people that think so are Williams nuthuggers.

So now Paul moves up TWO weight classes, when Margarito the CHEATER could not even handle 154, and is fighting Winky Wright, somebody who was A LOT more competitive vs Hopkins then Pavlik was, schooled Trinidad, and Mosley twice.
                Moving Up?? I thought PW started at 160?? How is that moving up?? Margarito on the other hand started at 135. Also, Winky has been away for a while, you can't expect the same Winky on the night he fights Paul.

DOMINATED by a 37 year old man.
                And if Paul gets exposed by a old late 30s INACTIVE man.....how would you look???

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  I was getting texted RBRs when I was at work, and it just rocked my world. I really didn't even know what to think about life or anything at that point.

By the way, I just cannot believe that you thought I was serious in my Mayweather-Margarito thread. Come on Rog...

Are you on about the 120-108 thread

not trying to start an argument but that would more than likely be the result

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                    Are you on about the 120-108 thread

not trying to start an argument but that would more than likely be the result
                    Well clearly I feel a little more confident in that result now, but... beforehand, I don't know why anyone thought that a guy like Margarito would lose every single round...

Floyd actually might be a little too tentative to win every round. Mosley's solution was to back Margarito up... Floyd won't do that, he is a mover, and elusivity isn't the type of thing that overwhelmingly wins every round.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      Wow!!! Your girl said "oh my god Mosley is trying to hit him his hardest!!" Way to pick up the local lawyer on the block. Glad you don't just settle for the usual transvestite that would actually date a rapist-looking person like yourself. Nope, you went for the one with teh brainz!!! Good for you kid. Living proof that people who ride the short bus and ask what a paper bag is made out of can still amount to a little more then nothing...very little, but still...I applaud you.
                      and this clown talks about maturity lol whats funny is he calls me rapist by looking at my avatar. This idiot thinks I'm chris aerrola and he claims to "know boxing" lmao what a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X