Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    no,I was serious..now about that 117-110? I have only asked about 50 times
    you are too gullible. i was obviously joking just like you were joking about calzaghe winning 9 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
      It's real funny years after the Lacy fight just how many floggers there are out there. According to just about everyone at the time, and I remember it well, Lacy was going to, no ****, kill Calzaghe. The die hard Calzaghe fans didn't agree, but the general concensus was that Calzaghe was a lunatic for taking the fight and he was over hyped and going to be a shadow of the fighter he was after stepping in the ring with Lacy. Well I know who was a shadow of a fighter after that bout. Sure Lacy looks like **** nowadays, but he was somewhat unstoppable before that match. Calzaghe smashed him into a shell that he cannot return. You can say he was one dimensional and blah, blah, blah but I ****ing guarantee every ****ing hater ****wit here had money on Lacy and are still raw about it.

Calzaghe suffered from bad management more than any single thing in his career. I believe he knew he was capable of bringing down the US greats, which he has done now, allbeit after their primes and indeed his own prime. In the UK however, he was Frank Warrens cash cow and obviously protected from any would be threats. Any logical boxing fan can look back and sumise that with Calzaghe not being a prime fighter himself, that if allowed to take risks would have cleaned out Hopkins and RJJ at an earlier date, which would have had US boxing fans hanging themselves in the streets. You'd be a ****wit hater to disagree. I mean he beat them and everybody else put in front of him. He just has an answer to all the puzzles, from dirty ****ing fighters like Bika to super wanking showboaters like RJJ, to powerhouses like Kessler, to old school foul-a-thons like Hopkins. No fighter has an answer so far to Calzaghe though, so why not respect? Most fighters come unstuck through their careers with even journeymen or gatekeeper fighters, but if you've been undefeated since you were a British school boy champion and you can't get respect from internet worms like the freaks that frequent this site, well the world is a ****ing hilarious place. Goodnight cockheads.
      respect is due.a sensible post

Comment

• Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
        It's real funny years after the Lacy fight just how many floggers there are out there. According to just about everyone at the time, and I remember it well, Lacy was going to, no ****, kill Calzaghe. The die hard Calzaghe fans didn't agree, but the general concensus was that Calzaghe was a lunatic for taking the fight and he was over hyped and going to be a shadow of the fighter he was after stepping in the ring with Lacy. Well I know who was a shadow of a fighter after that bout. Sure Lacy looks like **** nowadays, but he was somewhat unstoppable before that match. Calzaghe smashed him into a shell that he cannot return. You can say he was one dimensional and blah, blah, blah but I ****ing guarantee every ****ing hater ****wit here had money on Lacy and are still raw about it.

Calzaghe suffered from bad management more than any single thing in his career. I believe he knew he was capable of bringing down the US greats, which he has done now, allbeit after their primes and indeed his own prime. In the UK however, he was Frank Warrens cash cow and obviously protected from any would be threats. Any logical boxing fan can look back and sumise that with Calzaghe not being a prime fighter himself, that if allowed to take risks would have cleaned out Hopkins and RJJ at an earlier date, which would have had US boxing fans hanging themselves in the streets. You'd be a ****wit hater to disagree. I mean he beat them and everybody else put in front of him. He just has an answer to all the puzzles, from dirty ****ing fighters like Bika to super wanking showboaters like RJJ, to powerhouses like Kessler, to old school foul-a-thons like Hopkins. No fighter has an answer so far to Calzaghe though, so why not respect? Most fighters come unstuck through their careers with even journeymen or gatekeeper fighters, but if you've been undefeated since you were a British school boy champion and you can't get respect from internet worms like the freaks that frequent this site, well the world is a ****ing hilarious place. Goodnight cockheads.
        good book could have used more vampires though.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you are too gullible. i was obviously joking just like you were joking about calzaghe winning 9 rounds.
          LMFAO!!! probably the only time we will ever agree!

Comment

• I can, go and look at my posts in this thread.

Good resume but not great.
            HoF but not ATG
            Fought most of the best in his division but not all
            fought a few bums as champion but more good fighters and good prospects than bums.
            Pulled out of one fight due to injury, had one possible defining fighter pull out on him.
            Decent power but not great.
            Beat Hopkins because Hopkins did nothing to win the fight, and if you can find reason why one person won the fight and none to say the other guy did, chances are the guy with the reasons for winning probably won.

I say again not one person in this thread has said he was ATG, not one single person, and yet the haters still insist on destroying other fighters reputation purely to try and make Calzaghe look bad.

It's a ****ing appauling state of affairs when a multiple champ and decent guy like Robin Reid or Kessler gets his name dragged through the mud and called bums by people on an agenda against a totally different fighter.
            I Agree 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
              Its nothing to do with that. I just think that Calzaghe did more to win. It was a poor performance and an ugly fight, but he did more overall. He may have thrown many 'slaps', many which missed and none which cut/knocked down Hopkins, but that's more than Hopkins did. He gave me the impression that he thought his first-round knockdown was enough to win. You can't throw so few punches and then moan that the other fighter didn't deserve to win because your face is untouched. If the other fighter is not hurting you, then why wouldn't you fight back more effectively? If Joe's windmill slaps were that ineffective then surely Hopkins could have taken a few more risks?
              cuff,give up mate,this whole thing is driven by 3 things.
              1.joe is british
              2.joe is white
              3.joe made hopkins eat his white boy libe

you could also chuck in his mock buggery of hopkins late in the fight,all of which has caused all these racist little black babies and ******s to cry like bitches,and no matter how much sense you talk,these kind of fcukwits aint ever gonna accept it

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
                I Agree 100%.
                you agree a guy should win cause he not only misses. HE MISSES A LOT! as if being inaccurate is a good thing. the reasons for calzaghe winning is he threw(but missed) a lot more punchslaps and "made the fight" aka got frustrated and had a hissy fit.

the reasons for hopkins winning is he landed the better punches.

hmmmm i wonder what i will take. this is boxing after all not a carnival.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  you agree a guy should win cause he not only misses. HE MISSES A LOT! as if being inaccurate is a good thing. the reasons for calzaghe winning is he threw(but missed) a lot more punchslaps and "made the fight" aka got frustrated and had a hissy fit.

the reasons for hopkins winning is he landed the better punches.

hmmmm i wonder what i will take. this is boxing after all not a carnival.
                  all i know is that joe slapped hopkins dizzy!

Comment

• you could also chuck in his mock buggery of hopkins
                    That was hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                      cuff,give up mate,this whole thing is driven by 3 things.
                      1.joe is british
                      2.joe is white
                      3.joe made hopkins eat his white boy libe

you could also chuck in his mock buggery of hopkins late in the fight,all of which has caused all these racist little black babies and ******s to cry like bitches,and no matter how much sense you talk,these kind of fcukwits aint ever gonna accept it
                      that was the best part. i gave calzaghe a 10-8 round. if missing punches counts as scoring why doesn't boning a guy up the butt? am i right?

Comment

Working...
                      X