No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    and only a stupid person would go to another country and disrespect their flag in front of a huge crowd.
    Is he crazy, or, or is he crazy like a fox?
    -Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      This ain't no Jackie Chan movie. This is real and only a STUPID person would give B-Hop **** for not fightin 30or more + people

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        and only a stupid person would go to another country and disrespect their flag in front of a huge crowd.
        I want to say something but I ain't. It ain't anything against Puerto Rico though it isn't how they'll take it. I've had too many race wars on here.

One time I made a thread on how I believed and still believe Clottey would K.T.F.O Cotto and almost every P.Rican poster on here called me a racist and I'll admit I wen't down to their level.

Question, what kind of vibe would you get if someone waved a flag in your face? Wouldn't it be "Oh I bet he thinks he is better then me"

Or is it jus me?

Comment

anyone have the vid of him actually throwin the pr flag down?

Comment

I want to say something but I ain't. It ain't anything against Puerto Rico though it isn't how they'll take it. I've had too many race wars on here.

One time I made a thread on how I believed and still believe Clottey would K.T.F.O Cotto and almost every P.Rican poster on here called me a racist and I'll admit I wen't down to their level.

Question, what kind of vibe would you get if someone waved a flag in your face? Wouldn't it be "Oh I bet he thinks he is better then me"

Or is it jus me?
            That's what I was touching on, the sensitivity level. Puerto Ricans are P4P the most sensitive people I've ever conversed with on here. And I'll admit, I was baiting back there on the first page.

As to your question..... I would feel as if the person waving the flag in my face thought that he/she was better than me, or that their people were better than my people.

Comment

**** all this Puerto Rican vs USA ****, but "Pedro...how much money did you lose" was classic

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
                If you honestly want to debate this, I'm going to need a better break down.

How do we need you? Be specific.

ok military,agriculture,and medicine we are a big help for the US economy.If puerto rico decides (its our decision not yours) to become fully independent ur economy would be in deep **** and ur military has to make some drastic changes in which the times that we are in now it would be difficult for u guys.

What's a win win situation?

its simple bringer:

we give u mens,medicine,agriculture,ect.

you give us money,business,US citizenship,torusim (americans coming to PR)ect.

How are you taking advantage of us?

vieques is a good example. we took u out,dind't do **** about it and yet ur are still paying vieques.

You can't just say **** without explaining any of it.

i hate it getting into **** like this but the WE OWN YOU thing kind of pis me off.

we are indeed a US colony but at the same time we are A NATION ready to go FULLY independet at any moment. but many puerto ricans feels being a commonwealth/Nation its better for now.

Comment

Or is it jus me?
                  I agree with you, however its still a pretty stupid action.

Comment

That's what I was touching on, the sensitivity level. Puerto Ricans are P4P the most sensitive people I've ever conversed with on here. And I'll admit, I was baiting back there on the first page.

As to your question..... I would feel as if the person waving the flag in my face thought that he/she was better than me, or that their people were better than my people.
                    arn't u from philly? u should know we are far from sensitive.

Comment

Having someone wave their flag in my face would have given me that vibe and on top of that then Yes

We all know P.R is a commonwealth and that could have triggered B-Hop throwin down the flag. This is what I wanted to say from the start

I hope I didn't piss off anyone *Runs away*

Comment

Working...
                      X