No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Splinterccfc View Post
    Reading this kind of garbage really makes you support the 'Kinder, Küche, Kirche' “children, kitchen, church” policy nazi Germany had for women.
    Khan is getting murdered by Barrera in March. Just thought I'd let you know, so you can start making funeral arrangements............

Comment

Originally posted by TucanMcGinty View Post
      Khan is getting murdered by Barrera in March. Just thought I'd let you know, so you can start making funeral arrangements............

My dad has all Barreras fights on dvd, ive seen most of them and he is GREAT but i think he has had his day and now he is too old and out of his best weight class, plus i think his old style would have served him better against Khan

Comment

Does your minge smell of onions L.E.X?

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
          My dad has all Barreras fights on dvd, ive seen most of them and he is GREAT but i think he has had his day and now he is too old and out of his best weight class, plus i think his old style would have served him better against Khan
          Marco is an all time favorite of mine, I love that dude for what he's given us (boxing fans) over the years.

Barrera may be past his prime, but he's still got some reserves left in the tank. And those reserves (coupled with his vast experience), will be more than a match for Amir.

I honestly believe that.

Comment

Marco is an all time favorite of mine, I love that dude for what he's given us (boxing fans) over the years.

Barrera may be past his prime, but he's still got some reserves left in the tank. And those reserves (coupled with his vast experience), will be more than a match for Amir.

I honestly believe that.
            He's my dads favourite too and one of mine and i think that he was 100x the fighter Amir Khan is but everybody can be beat if the timeing is right and i think with Roach in Amirs corner and at Barreras age he is in for it!

Comment

He's my dads favourite too and one of mine and i think that he was 100x the fighter Amir Khan is but everybody can be beat if the timeing is right and i think with Roach in Amirs corner and at Barreras age he is in for it!
              I'm desperately hoping that Marco beats not only Khan, but whoever he has to in order to capture his 4th world title and fulfill his dream of being the only Mexican to do so.

I really want that for him.

Comment

I'm desperately hoping that Marco beats not only Khan, but whoever he has to in order to capture his 4th world title and fulfill his dream of being the only Mexican to do so.

I really want that for him.
                Im a Khan fan but id be happy enough if Barrera wins.

I just cant see it not at his age, and its not just his age he has been at the top FOREVER he had alot of tough fights!

Good luck to him tho

Comment

Im a Khan fan but id be happy enough if Barrera wins.

I just cant see it not at his age, and its not just his age he has been at the top FOREVER he had alot of tough fights!

Good luck to him tho
                  Barrera is one of those guys for me that I feel very passionately about. He's one of very few aside from Joe Frazier, Diego Corrales, Meldrick Taylor, and Bernard Hopkins, that I feel so strongly about.

I take any of their losses personally. When they win, I win. And when they lose, I lose.

Strange, I know. But I feel that way about them for having watched them fight for so long. Though Taylor's and Frazier's careers I had to watch on VHS back in the day, I wasn't born until '85.

Comment

He is god awful to watch, cant after 10 years or whatever on top throw a proper punch, has a padded record and only grew the stones to step up and take on the big boys when they were relics! He didnt even beat Hopkins!
                    His show boating makes me cringe he looks so ungainly in there he's just not cool! And im sick of him saying he's good lookin - I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole! Actually i would, id wrap it around his welsh head!
                    How is that a women's perspective?.

Get back in the kitchen you stupid ****ing slag.

Comment

Obviously an alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X