No announcement yet.

Collazo ROBBED!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    This is the worst thread I've seen all day.
    yeah pretty lame

I'll make a better one in a couple hours

it'll be titled

"Luis Collazo victim or maker of his own fate"

something along the lines of that.

Comment

• I had it for Berto 114-113.. I just finally watched it this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
        yeah pretty lame

I'll make a better one in a couple hours

it'll be titled

"Luis Collazo victim or maker of his own fate"

something along the lines of that.
        Go 4 it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
          Funny how this dude is a Calzaghe fan.."the pitty-patter"..Yet Collazo was racking point the same way...Collazo was tappin Berto's body the whole night!!..and had him wobbling around the whole ring!..

Not the worst..as far as mismatch..but the story behind it..Collazo deserved his break this time..and he gets it snatched by those weak ass inexperienced judges..116-111?..LMAO!..that's not a robbery?..
          I had it 114-113 Berto, I do agree that 116-111 is just silly. I had it for Berto, but if you scored it for Collazo i won't argue with you.

It's a close fight and could have gone either way but "worst robbery i have seen" , c'mon..

There's a difference between a close fight and a robbery, this was a close fight.

Comment

• nasty robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Maybe he landed the more meaningful shots in the last two rounds. But the whole fight? I hope you're not serious. Berto was hurt a couple times in the fight including looking on the brink of collapse in the 10th. Collazo was never hurt until the closing seconds of the 12th.

What are meaningful punches?

Collazo landed the cleaner and more effective punches all night. By that I mean he landed punches that hurt his opponent more badly than the return fire hurt him. It doesen't matter who hits harder, it matters who hurts the other guy more and Collazo clearly won that battle.
              Maybe I should have said the more thudding punches. I agree that Berto was more hurt or on the brink of collapse than Collazo was, but I just felt he won more rounds. I gave him the first, even though Collazo landing the best punch, I felt Berto did the better work during the round. I also gave him the 5th which was a toss up as well and then I thought he clearly won the 6th, 7th, and 8th. Mainly because he was boxing on the outside, using his jab and doing good body work that had Collazo lowering his hands and resting. The 9th and 10th though were clearly Collazo, as Berto just ran out of gas and decided to stand toe to toe which didn't work out for him. Then Collazo tired in the last two rounds and his punches seemed very weak while Berto's were more effective. It was a close fight in my mind and I could have definitely seen it go Collazo's way, but I thought Berto barely inched it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Go 4 it.......

it'll happen man look for it later

but why is it that almost EVERY close fight is called a robbery on here

christ Hopkins-Taylor I had 2 winning scores of 115-113 (2 round differential) and that's seen as a robbery

as for Berto-Collazo the 116-111 scorecard is outta wack, but how is 114-113 2x a robbery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  I had it 115-112 for Collazo. He outfought Berto on the inside and the outside. Especially on the ropes he completely outclassed Berto.

All Berto does is make sound effects when he throws shots, apparently that wins points in boxing.
                  It worked for Taylor.

Comment

• I had it 114-113 Collazo, but the fight could have went either way and was certainly not a robbery.

Comment

• I scored it 114-113 for Berto....

1-Collazo
                      2-Berto
                      3-Collazo
                      4-Collazo(10-8)
                      5-Berto
                      6-Berto
                      7-Berto
                      8-Berto
                      9-Collazo
                      10-Collazo
                      11-Berto
                      12-Berto

the kid Berto showed he's still green.....but he also showed the ability to turn it up when it looks like he'll go down.....after the 10-8 in the 4th(point deduction for holdin') Berto took the next 4 rounds after losin' 3 of the first 4 and really bein' hurt in the process......I had it dead even goin' into the final round and we all agree Berto won that hands down.....Collazo fought so well that if he would've got the decision I would've accepted it even though I scored it for Berto by 1 point.....1 point means it could've gone either way.....and thats exactly what type of fight this was......A REAL GOOD FIGHT.....but no robbery!

Comment

Working...
                      X