Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James Toney going back to Middleweight.! THat's the joke of the year

Comment

arreola v. peter

I think it would be a good fight(arreola v. peter). We need to see two top heavies go at it, even if they both get tired after just four rounds. Arreola needs motivation like he had with chazz. He came in peak condition and we cant dismiss the nigerian nightmare...hes fought some pretty tough competition.

Comment

I hope Mayweather has to come back!!

Mayweather's ****iness would be a real good reason why I would love to see him come back.
        So many fans in here talk all the time in these threads as if he had never left, I would love for him to make all the "Mayweather lovers" for fill their prophecies. This guy is in dire need of a wake up call and a lesson in humbleness. Nothing like a few beat downs to take you off your high horse. Maybe he should fight a Margarito, a Cotto, a Paul Williams,...I mean if they can fight each other ..why not "high and Mighty" fight them too. Cotto fought a bigger guy, Margarito fought a bigger guy, Paul is willing to fight all, big or small. But my guess he will do a Oscar and go the money rout, and fight someone smaller, Pacquiao or someone smaller.

Comment

James Toney to middleweight IS the joke of the year good one.

Comment

How come every heavyweight wants to fight Klitchskos, Areola and Haye. There are 100 other fighters. Peter you had your chance and CHOKED. Kevin "King of running your mouth off" Johnson. Who have you fought? Earn those fights.

Comment

Working...
            X