No announcement yet.

Allan Green "I'll stop Kessler, Froch, Bute within 9 rds"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan Green "I'll stop Kessler, Froch, Bute within 9 rds"

According to a site that talks boxing, Allan Green stated that he would stop all three champs and that Bute is the easiest of the lot

"Froch would be a good fight, but I see another stoppage with him as well. I see stoppages with all three of them, but mainly Bute."

Green has that fire in his eyes, look super middleweight division.

Allan Green would probably get knocked out by all 3 of them, since he would be too busy staring at his opponents feet like he does in all his fights. And he would be staring at the feet of the champs of that division who would knock him out.

Comment

Green sucks. His performance against Miranda was a disgrace. He ran like a coward the whole fight. He wasn't even trying to win, he just wanted to survive the 10 rounds....Pathetic.

Green gets KO'd by Kessler, Bute, Taylor, Froch, Pavlik, Abraham, Bika, Andrade, Miranda, etc.
      Last edited by WLAD_OWNS; 01-13-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

He can beat Froch, but I think Kessler KO's him and Bute UD's him.

Comment

Yeah cos Kessler and Froch have weak chins and get weak around R9.

**** they don't, oh ok, well ok I'd just UD them then.

They can box a bit aswell, **** ok, well. Sheeeet.

Comment

Funny that he says: "The names that have been brough to my attention are Kessler, Froch and Bute, and they're all title fights so it doesn't really matter which one it is, but if it were up to me I'd fight Bute."

I guess Bute's reputation has taken a big hit after the Andrade fight. Before that fight some people had Bute as the no.1 SMW. Now he seems to be any fringe contenders main target.

I wonder if Bute regains some of his aura if he's impressive in his next defense.

Comment

green is a great fighter and always had more about him than lacy, hes quick, accurate and a good sharp boxer puncher. the fight with miranda he had a colon problem and since then although he has physically recovered he hasn't really got his career back on track.

imo he needs to take on someone like bika, andrade or even manfredo. if he beats bika then alot of ppl will have to sit up and take a look at him if he beats andrade then alot of fans will wonder if he and bute should get it on.

Comment

btw queen leia - that is one of the gayest pictures iv ever seen!!

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                  green is a great fighter
                  no

great fighters dont squander a career away in the manner Green has

Comment

If he beats Bika I will believe him.

I think Bika would wreck him; and I don't think he'll ever be a champ.

Comment

Working...
                    X