Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins turned down $4 million. Won't fight Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
    You really dont bring anything.
    Sure, sure.

How about you go copy and paste more "________ turned down $4m to face Kessler!" threads?

Comment

• BatTheMan and IMDAZED you two need to settles this in the ring. I propose a 50-50 split, fight to be held in Denmark at a catch weight. I get 15% of the gate profit plus the usual sanctioning fees apply as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        BatTheMan and IMDAZED you two need to settles this in the ring. I propose a 50-50 split, fight to be held in Denmark at a catch weight. I get 15% of the gate profit.
        Lol. Naah. I'll travel!

Comment

BatTheMan and IMDAZED you two need to settles this in the ring. I propose a 50-50 split, fight to be held in Denmark at a catch weight. I get 15% of the gate profit plus the usual sanctioning fees apply as well.
          Denmark doesn't pay enough for me

Comment

• I'm pretty surprised you're taking this fight Bat, I mean you have legacy and no doubt a boxingscene hall of famer. Plus you're like 58 years old and have nothing to prove!!!

Comment

I'm pretty surprised you're taking this fight Bat, I mean you have legacy and no doubt a boxingscene hall of famer. Plus you're like 58 years old and have nothing to prove!!!
              He doesn't want to be viewed like his idol. Over 40 fights and no big wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Denmark doesn't pay enough for me
                yeah but the pay per view sales will be phenomenal

Comment

I'm pretty surprised you're taking this fight Bat, I mean you have legacy and no doubt a boxingscene hall of famer. Plus you're like 58 years old and have nothing to prove!!!
                  I'll run him over in my wheelchair. He's only a flyweight anyway.

Comment

yeah but the pay per view sales will be phenomenal
                    Bat isn't a big enough draw in the States. We'll put it on Showtime for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                      I'll run him over in my wheelchair. He's only a flyweight anyway.
                      I'm Ricardo Lopez, baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X