Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Manny Pacquiao accept a 50-50 split to fight Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
    HUH??? Most people can't even SPELL Pacquiao!!!!
    neva mind, they just goin say pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Orgasmatron View Post
      Im waiting to see who would pick option 3.
      Hi..........

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I think he should, Hatton is perhaps the bigger draw, although it's hard to say now after Pacquiao's fight with DLH and Hatton is the champion at 140 whereas Pacquiao is the pound for pound number 1, if Pacquiao wasn't pound for pound number 1 then I think 60-40 in favor of Hatton would be fair so 50-50 is fair for both sides IMO.

Comment

****ing greedy bastards. this greed has gone too far by having the tv networks charging boxing fans for ppv rather than regular cable programming, by promoters inner-working with networks and among themselves and fighters, and by the fighters themselves by riding on the gravy train hyped up by these promoters claiming to be working on their side. boxing fans are left disappointed. ahh, just my ranting my opinion.

anyway, there is enough money for both of them to share to last a few lifetimes for joe-schmooh like us. this fight will happen, i just don't see any benefit for either of them if the deal doesn't go through. they need each other to milk every remaining dollars they could out of us boxing fans.

like what kevin garnett said about being offered $20M/year in minnesota, "it's not about the money". then he went on to accept the $25M/year offer.

Comment

Working...
          X