No announcement yet.

Yo Larryx you wanna kno whats crazy??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    But Honestly, Do you really think Mayweather is going broke?

He Co-promote's With Gary Shaw and Al Haymen with All of their fighters.
    He Promotes Most of the R&B and Hip Hop concerts.
    (Trey Songz,Lil Wayne,Mary J Blidge, 50 cent,etc)
    He still has his endorments with Nike(jordan) and Rockstar.

The guy is second only to Oscar in terms of making money in boxing.

Everything he buys is considered a investment.

House
    ***elery
    Boats
    Stocks
    Etc.

The guy made more money in 2008 than any boxer. and he didnt even box in 2008...So what does that tell you?
    It tells me in 2008 his name was still hot. Give him a couple of years and hes not going to have all that money in endorsement if he doesnt return. Mike Tyson was worth 300+ million at one point and look at him. Floyd might not be as bad as Mike but hes still on that bull**** blowing money just to look cool. History is full of people with money with poor spending habits going broke. Everything he bought last year is worth less this year House,***elry,Boats,Stocks, etc. Thats very poor investing if everything you buy loses value. Thats not all on him because the whole economy is ****, but hes still spending money like hes not losing money on his so-called investments.

Comment

Do you think Sports Illustrated would risk their prestige and credibility. Posing False Earnings...????
      Sports Illustrated is a Fortune 500 company... think about that.!

Ranking the 50 highest-earning athletes in the U.S.

Five years ago, Sports Illustrated first set out to find the 50 top-earning American athletes (taking into account on- and off-the-field income). We discovered a few basic facts, and as the Fortunate 50 turns five, some things have remained dead-on consistent:

Floyd Mayweather #4

It's been a monster year (2008) for Pretty Boy, who made $20 million in purse and pay-per-view shares for his fight with Ricky Hatton and another $20 million for his foray into professional wrestling.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
      Boxing
      $20,000,000 Salary/Winnings
      $20,250,000 Endorsements

Link:
      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mor...s/fortunate50/
      he didnt make $20 mill for the WWE thing... matter fact after stock holders heard about the rumor Vince McMahon got em on a conference call and said Mayweather didnt get paid $20 mill

Comment

You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that can make you money in the future.
        If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??
        When foresclosures in 2008 were up 17% from 2007 and looking to be going up more in 09 huses become a lousy investment.

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
          he didnt make $20 mill for the WWE thing... matter fact after stock holders heard about the rumor Vince McMahon got em on a conference call and said Mayweather didnt get paid $20 mill
          If you can provide a better source than Sports Illustrated, then please do post it.

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
            Vince also claims he didnt take not provide steriods

Comment

If you can provide a better source than Sports Illustrated, then please do post it.

Was this sports illustrated top 40 sports earners ever, or just for 2007/2008?

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
                Was this sports illustrated top 40 sports earners ever, or just for 2007/2008?

Do you think Sports Illustrated would risk their prestige and credibility. Posing False Earnings...????

Ranking the 50 highest-earning athletes in the U.S. 2008

Five years ago, Sports Illustrated first set out to find the 50 top-earning American athletes (taking into account on- and off-the-field income). We discovered a few basic facts, and as the Fortunate 50 turns five, some things have remained dead-on consistent:

Floyd Mayweather #4

It's been a monster year (2008) for Pretty Boy, who made $20 million in purse and pay-per-view shares for his fight with Ricky Hatton and another $20 million for his foray into professional wrestling.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                Boxing
                $20,250,000 Endorsements

Link:

Comment

Ranking the 50 highest-earning athletes in the U.S. 2008

Floyd Mayweather #4

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                  Boxing
                  $20,250,000 Endorsements

Link:

So this is just for 2008... yeh?

Comment

Why are Floyd fans so concurned about money?

It's like they are his bank agency.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
                      Why are Floyd fans so concurned about money?

It's like they are his bank agency.
                      ricky is that all you got out of this thread???????????

Comment

Working...
                      X