No announcement yet.

The hilarity of Vitali....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizel23 View Post
    please read some of my other post. I have been archiving fights for my personal collection, WBVA and TC boxing for over 15 years, there are not many fights i haven't seen. I suggest you dis-guard your youtube highlights of David Haye, download the career set of Haye from one of the above then make a decent post as to why you think Gomez is a better\more exciting fight than Vit Vs Haye
    Nice post. Since we are now pulling out the bombs, I'll inform Cripuh that I have seen Gomez fight live.

Have you Cripuh?

Go back to spamming COD 4 with your xbox mic, or whatever it is 13 year old do nowadays.

Comment

Naps is right, you duck a fighter when you agree live on UK TV & On German TV to fight them next, heres the German version, can you guess what Vit is saying who he wants next?????

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hymmhjUUcgM

Comment

Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
        So tell me, let's say Haye is to fight Vitali right now? What good is it to Haye? His intentions, as he said himself, are to UNIFY. When Vitali said this in the interview with Haye sitting next to him, Haye didn't say one word of disagreement.
        He's be a Heavywight champ, and financially minted. Apart from that not much else.....

Comment

please read some of my other post. I have been archiving fights for my personal collection, WBVA and TC boxing for over 15 years, there are not many fights i haven't seen. I suggest you dis-guard your youtube highlights of David Haye, download the career set of Haye from one of the above then make a decent post as to why you think Gomez is a better\more exciting fight than Vit Vs Haye
          I dont care if you are a member of some torrent site.

The bolded told me all i needed to know

I doubt you have seen him fight and to answer your question he recently dominated Ring Top 5-10 ranked Vladimir Virchis

Monte Barrett not long ago was knocked out by Cliff Couser in 2 rounds
          add to that he is 37 years old now

yeah, great win

Gomez is a walk over, who has he beaten, any better fighters than Barret listed ere?

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8267&cat=boxer

Vits dodging, simple, US peeps don't understand, the Kilts are massive in Germany, they could selling the PPV with Vit against a hologram (did they try that ready?) and the Germans would say how much with credit card in there hand...its a mess, the belts mean nothing in a division of nobody's

Comment

Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
            What are you talking about? Vitali said himself that he has to fight his mandatory JCC so he doesn't lose his belt first! And then he will negotiate with Haye. He said this all TO Haye. What the hell are you talking about?
            Vitali and Haye had dinner in a German restaurant and Vitali verbally agreed to fight Haye in London around March time just after he tried to choke the life out of Haye for showing him a picture of Haye holding a decapitated head of his little brother. We were all lead to believe the fight was on!

My maths is **** BTW, but there isn't time for a mandatory between now and then.
            Last edited by Chunk..; 01-07-2009, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Dude gets a pass since he backed out to hold onto his belt. Wlad shoulda been fightin Haye all along anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                He ducked Haye!! lolololololol

Like I've always said, Vitali has done NOTHING to achieve his rep. He's never beaten a top class heavy, and is too scared to take on the cruiserweight with the REAL "Ironfist" Davis Hayemaker Haye.

Wlad will duck him also.

The Klits should be thrown in the bin, and anyone who remains a fan of Vitali should be put in the ground.

Why did Vitali make so much noise about being up for the Haye fight, then change his mind?? Because he KNOWS Haye is not afraid, and would knock his overrated ass out.
                lol,,,he's going from a guy he'd have blown out in 3 rounds to a more rounded better bigger heavyweight that will give him some problems. great post clown

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Dude gets a pass since he backed out to hold onto his belt. Wlad shoulda been fightin Haye all along anyway.
                  Yeah, but Vitali created a nice diversion so Wlad could set up a different opponent, only for Vitali to then run away as well.

The Klits are so transparent.

Comment

Gomez is a walk over, who has he beaten, any better fighters than Barret listed ere?

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8267&cat=boxer

Vits dodging, simple, US peeps don't understand, the Kilts are massive in Germany, they could selling the PPV with Vit against a hologram (did they try that ready?) and the Germans would say how much with credit card in there hand...its a mess, the belts mean nothing in a division of nobody's
                    gomez sam and mcall alone are much better than any heavy that haye has beaten

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      What happened to the two top 10 HWs that Haye said he would fight first? Even Holyfield fought 6 name HWs before getting a title shot at HW and he accomplished a hell of a lot more than Haye at CW.
                      I can't answer your first question because i don't know but what i do know is that it has no relevance to this thread and what's being discussed!

What i do know is that Vitali agreed to fight Haye and was getting a deal sorted for the fight to happen even though he knew he had a mandatory.

Like i said, if Haye pulled this stunt, we wouldn't hear the end of it!

Comment

Working...
                      X