The hilarity of Vitali....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
    That is one pretty ******ed post.
    Why? Actually address my points individually. To trash my whole thread without giving reason makes you no better than the fool you perceive me as.

Comment

Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
      blah blah blah

If he was a Brit you would be making threads saying how great he is

Biased ****bag

you get nothing from me, moron. Just a spot on iggy
      And you are so intelligent, you counter by calling me a "****bag?"

Make a reasoned debate addressing my specific post disproving me.....

Didn't think you could.

Comment

I've been saying the Klitschkos are bitches. They're lucky that the heavyweight division might be the worst any division has ever been in any time in the history of boxing. WORST!!!!!!! We're getting excited about a flabby Areola and a cruiserweight that is moving up in Haye to hopefully save the division. Imagine if the Klitschkos fought Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, Holmes, in their primes of the nineties and late eighties. Forgettabout it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Isnt Gomez a mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Isnt Gomez a mandatory?
            No kidding, and wouldn't Vitali's fight with Haye be much bigger with a title on the line?

I guess Vitali should forfeit his title to fight some guy with absolutely no cred at HW (and who was unknown at CW just over a year ago.)

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
              I've been saying the Klitschkos are bitches. They're lucky that the heavyweight division might be the worst any division has ever been in any time in the history of boxing. WORST!!!!!!! We're getting excited about a flabby Areola and a cruiserweight that is moving up in Haye to hopefully save the division. Imagine if the Klitschkos fought Bowe, Holyfield, Tyson, Holmes, in their primes of the nineties and late eighties. Forgettabout it!!!!!!!!!
              Good post. The Klits have NEVER beaten top opposition. Of course when you point this out, the philistines call you names, like Limey phag, biased nuthugger, or more recently "****bag". I don't mind them doing that though, it shows they cannot debate on my plane.

Comment

Isnt Gomez a mandatory?
                Why did Vitali make noises about Haye then? He realised Haye has no fear, and that he is an old man, who never beat anyone worthy of the sport of boxing.

Vitali woke up, and decided to duck Haye upon realisation of the truth. A truth I have known all along.....Haye TKO Klit (either of them)

Comment

Isnt Gomez a mandatory?
                  yes

He is a better fighter than Haye and will pose more problems

sadly that biased ****bag Naps has never seen him fight and continues to prove that he is a complete idiot

carry on

Comment

Originally posted by jack the cripuh View Post
                    yes

He is a better fighter than Haye and will pose more problems

sadly that biased ****bag Naps has never seen him fight and continues to prove that he is a complete idiot

carry on
                    See post #16 ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Gomez is a walk over, who has he beaten, any better fighters than Barret listed ere?

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...8267&cat=boxer

Vits dodging, simple, US peeps don't understand, the Kilts are massive in Germany, they could selling the PPV with Vit against a hologram (did they try that ready?) and the Germans would say how much with credit card in there hand...its a mess, the belts mean nothing in a division of nobody's

Comment

Working...
                      X