No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's Favorite Fighter Poll!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HappyBoxingFan View Post
    I sure hope Israel Vazquez's kids aren't watching this...
    I'm gonna create "StewWoodside".. Just so I can vote for Izzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
      Man, I thought Hatton would have garnered more votes by now. It's not over yet. The Hatton fans may still be sleeping from the late night out drinking.
      It's 5:35 PM UK Time right now, they are already out in the pub most probably.

Pacman's votes would come in later as most Filipino fans are still in bed right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JourneymanUK View Post
        It's 5:35 PM UK Time right now, they are already out in the pub most probably.

Pacman's votes would come in later as most Filipino fans are still in bed right now.
        I wanna be out at the pub.

Comment

WTF? People actually like Floyd the most on here? I hope they just love his fighting ability because his personality is **** in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            I thought more people would pick Jmm. I think the Mexifans are at work right now..
            JMM is very popular with the guys down at the blue oyster bar apparently.

Unfortunately none of those guys frequent BS except for Tunney and he is clearly a Wlad fan .

Comment

No... Scott voted in the poll. He can't recast. THe directions were clearly stated. One man... one vote.
              I just said that I may have selected MK if he had been listed. I'll stand by the So Cal/North Mexico warrior Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                JMM is very popular with the guys down at the blue oyster bar apparently.

Unfortunately none of those guys frequent BS except for Tunney and he is clearly a Wlad fan .
                JMM & Izzy fans = At work.
                Hatton fans = Hitting Sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
                  WTF? People actually like Floyd the most on here? I hope they just love his fighting ability because his personality is **** in my opinion.
                  No... people like rooting for a guy that always wins. For instance Hatton is a much more likable fellow but all the Brits started jumping off him when he lost a fight.

Comment

I wanna be out at the pub.
                    Going to lunch. Be back in an hour.

Comment

mayweathers gonna win by far ...half teh posters on this site dream of being sodomized by him

Comment

Working...
                      X