No announcement yet.

Strong Talk Must Be Backed-Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
    This is why a "Showdown" is needed between the two. You give Mayweather a very confident outlook. I think the Pacman will totally expose Floyd's skills and hand him his first defeat of his career. Bold statement on my part but I believe it's coming. JAT
    expose floyd???lol floyd is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      mayweather is more accurate,better defense..manny will get countered allnight but will have a hard time hitting floyd..
      Not really! Manny himself is very fast and accurate and if Floyd is considered to have A+ hand speed and accuracy then Manny has A- Hand speed and accuracy.

The diffrence is how they use it and I'm really Curious to see how Floyd is gonna deal with a really aggressive fighter that is about as fast as he is and is just as elusive.

The bottom line is both fighters are each others foil and who ever wins shuts up all their critics forever while the other won gets exposed as a fraud.

Comment

Floyd is just too much. We all know what Floyd does to people his size....dominates them.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          expose floyd???lol floyd is the truth
          Okay, if you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            Floyd is just too much. We all know what Floyd does to people his size....dominates them.
            Mayweather is good, no doubt but the question is: Can he handle the Pacman's fury, speed, power, etc, etc.? This can't be known until they're both in the ring. Personally, as I had said previously, the Pacman will expose Floyd's skills. May sound stupid to you but I believe in it. JAT
            Last edited by Foodie One; 01-02-2009, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Since Manny is a nice guy and rarely talks bad about anyone, expect Roach to explode if asked about these comments in an interview.
              ________
              VAPORIZER MANUFACTURERS
              Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
                Since Manny is a nice guy and rarely talks bad about anyone, expect Roach to explode if asked about these comments in an interview.
                Yes, very true.

Comment

Probably best to let Pac handle his business with Hatton first. Then, IF he wins, which I believe he will, hopefully Floyd comes out to fight him. Floyd beats Pac handily IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Probably best to let Pac handle his business with Hatton first. Then, IF he wins, which I believe he will, hopefully Floyd comes out to fight him. Floyd beats Pac handily IMO.
                    I'd like to see Mayweather come out early this year to fight Cotto, Margarito or some other big name before taking on the Pacman. If Mr. Floyd decides to fight Pacquiao, hopefully it will be in the fall of this year. JAT

Comment

It would be a pretty even match,they are both fast,Mayweather is mostly defensive while Pacman is more offensive,it will be interesting to see who can impose himself and win !!

Comment

Working...
                      X