No announcement yet.

Shane will beat Margarito!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mas Puto View Post
    ***en idiot since when has mosley been a good body puncher? Then you say controlling the distance lol. which one is it? is he controlling the distance or is he going inside on the body? You are a damn fool. It's like every time you see margarito in the thread title you jump in and show your obsession for him. and punks like you will discredit the win after saying mosley is old but thank goodness we have threads like this to show your ignorance. you obviously haven't watched shane fight much. He has never been a pure boxer, he's a good jabber with speed and power a power boxer you can say. Mosley is a fire back type of fighter not a im going to clinch and box circles around you. YOu guys are damn idiots!! Very obvious you know little about what you talk about.
    look you weak ass mexican punk, you dont know me, my views shut you're hole say something objective as opposed to copping out and trying to attack someone. I like and respect Margarito but I see flaws in his style that are there to be exposed. Ive seen plenty of Mosley fights, lightweight, welter, jr middle go troll someone else weak ass *****! Team Margarito please, fanboy. Go level your picture of Margarito and get out the jergens squirt.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
      look you weak ass mexican punk, you dont know me, my views shut you're hole say something objective as opposed to copping out and trying to attack someone. I like and respect Margarito but I see flaws in his style that are there to be exposed. Ive seen plenty of Mosley fights, lightweight, welter, jr middle go troll someone else weak ass *****! Team Margarito please, fanboy. Go level your picture of Margarito and get out the jergens squirt.
      Thank you this thread had some legs and some great back and forth convo until Captain Troll Mas Puto came in...oh wait I can fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post

Is that all you got???? lol Funny your so far up my ass you forget to read my posts and counters to your weak claims.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
          Thank you this thread had some legs and some great back and forth convo until Captain Troll Mas Puto came in...oh wait I can fix that.
          says the paul will *** sucker bandwagon fan.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner II View Post
            Shane gets his vitamins and he will win Burnie

Comment

Shane mosley loves uppercuts
              Last edited by ANDROID_DOES; 01-01-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mas Puto View Post

Shane mosley loves uppercuts
                at least your back to something with substance. Course what Vernon did, could do in no way resembles Margarito's skill set. That uppercut Vernon landed was probably one of the fastest hardest uppercuts Ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by king burner ii View Post
                  1. Margarito is slow as hell...probably the slowest top welter in the business since baldimir.now we all know shane can easily be hit with right hands....but for the first time in a while shane will see those right hands coming a mile away. And will be able to get out the way and counter.

2. Unlike cotto.....mosley has an iron chin......marg will throw and he will land sometimes but never enough or hard enough to stop shane in hs tracks....

3. Shane will be the fastest fighter margarito has fought in his career as a prime ww.....yes its my opinion that cotto is not faster then shane..better..but faster....no....marg will get beat to the punch just like in the cotto fight.

4. If cotto didnt gas out i think the perception is that he wouldve won the fight..mosley wont gas out and he land lighting fast combinations on marg all night.

5. Mosley will go to the body...marg has a chin that cant be cracked but he has tissue for a rib cage...shane will go to the body early and often to take some steam out of margarito.

6. Mosley will clinch !!!!!!

im goign with shane to win in dominating fashion.....hell make marg look like a statue and rip him all night.

shane wins it 8-4.

holy **** i was on point.

Comment

Originally posted by I Box Flowers View Post
                    not surprising coming from a troll like burner. These threads are always the best after the fight thread has been bookmarked
                    Wonder if he ever checked the bookmark?

Comment

Originally posted by I Box Flowers View Post
                      ***en idiot since when has mosley been a good body puncher? Then you say controlling the distance lol. which one is it? is he controlling the distance or is he going inside on the body? You are a damn fool. It's like every time you see margarito in the thread title you jump in and show your obsession for him. and punks like you will discredit the win after saying mosley is old but thank goodness we have threads like this to show your ignorance. you obviously haven't watched shane fight much. He has never been a pure boxer, he's a good jabber with speed and power a power boxer you can say. Mosley is a fire back type of fighter not a im going to clinch and box circles around you. YOu guys are damn idiots!! Very obvious you know little about what you talk about.
                      Guys like this say so much but know so little! Explain yourself poser/fanboy/scrottal straddler! What went wrong? Enlighten us please!

Good **** Burner!

Comment

Working...
                      X