Most dissapointing careers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Vera is a disappointment.

Comment

Audley Harrison- An Olympic gold medalist, who is rubbish at boxing.

If you didn't know, you assume he won that gold medal, in shooting or archery, certainly not boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        A few yrs ago Rocky Juarez was lookin like the nest FW beast, but he's been punked into journeyman statues by the big names. And David Reid surely coulda gone farther had he not run into Felix.
        Yeah Reid looked a great talent to me.

Comment

Joshua Clottey,the most dangerous and underestimated of the welterweight Elite,he could easily rule the welterweight division if the other Elite fight him!!

Comment

it's a dissapointment that Brian Vera even has a career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Thats all true but he was still a dissapointment, he coulds done alot more or at least thats what i and many others felt
              More what exactly? he achived what 0.1% of boxers can achive and he did it with limited boxing ability.

I find the idea that he's in this thread more than a little stupid, if anything he overachived.

Comment

Calzaghe.
                Such a talented fighter but wasted it all never going Prime v Prime against HOF'er. To think someone is 46-0 yet his best wins are "Kessler" and "Lacey" is pretty lame

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  Meldrick Taylor
                  Chavez destroyed not only his career, but destroyed his life. Listen to interviews of Taylor before the Chavez fight and after. He sounds normal before, but sounds like Bowe after the fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      A few yrs ago Rocky Juarez was lookin like the next FW beast, but he's been punked into journeyman status by the big names. And David Reid surely coulda gone farther had he not run into Felix.
                      yeah i felt rocky would have been somewhere better by now

Comment

Working...
                      X