Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate Joe Calzaghe's chin??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    They didn't lose because of punching power, they lost because of stamina. They couldn't keep up from the middle to late round with thousands of slaps going in their direction. 5 years ago, they would of done 12 straight rounds like they did the first round.

And Calzaghe fans say he doesn't punch as hard as he did 5 years ago
    It's true, Calzaghe can't hit as hard nowadays and has to protect his hands. He used to be a bit of a banger but kept smashing his hands up. Actually, at 14, his doc told him he'd never be able to fight again, but he ignored the advice to stop.

I heard the punch that cut Jones' eye broke Calzaghe's hand?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by S A M U R A I; 12-27-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
      It's true, Calzaghe can't hit as hard nowadays and has to protect his hands. He used to be a bit of a banger but kept smashing his hands up. Actually, at 14, his doc told him he'd never be able to fight again, but he ignored the advice to stop.

I heard the punch that cut Jones' eye broke Calzaghe's hand?

You mean the slap that cut Jones' eye broke Calzaghe's hand.

Calzaghe should have never been a boxer. He would have made a better pound 4 pound pimp, slapping his hoes around.

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
        You mean the slap that cut Jones' eye broke Calzaghe's hand.

Calzaghe should have never been a boxer. He would have made a better pound 4 pound pimp, slapping his hoes around.
        Err, you OK?

Round 7: Hard straight left caused the cut. As Emanuel Steward said "Perfect left hand."

Slaps don't cause cuts like this.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

No bias i give 10...

Comment

I would say 8.

Comment

Working...
            X