Mexican boxers are sooo over rated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This racial/ethnic bait **** is sad. smh

Comment

You can't just lump all Mexican boxers together like that. It would be OK to have an opinion that a particular boxer was overrated but to say an entire nationality is is racist and untrue. There are and have been great Mexican boxers. As in ATGs.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        Before the 2nd Marquez fight. All you flips keep talking **** how Pac has improved, how he's learned so much and going to ko Marquez, lol, damn did that back fire. Marquez once again schooled Pac.

Fillipinos are expected to lose at everything. Thats why they act the way they do. Let them be, let them celebrate. They got nothing else to root for - my info i got from a phil. writer so don't talk **** because i repeat the truth.
        As if Mexican*'s have alot goin' for 'em. Hmm, let me see, there has been more murders in Mexico for 2008 than the total American casualties in Iraq.

If anyone wants to get a clear view of what anarchy is like, visit Meheeco(lmao)

Comment

dlh isnt mexican he is chicano and how are you gonna say all mexican fighters all overated your just talking out your ass thats just sad

Comment

Originally posted by dummy17th View Post
            barrera, dela hoya, morales, marquez are mexico's ATG ????

all these kissed the canvass when they met the pacman..
            and none of them floored pacman.. not even once..
            I think his user name says it all

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
              As if Mexican*'s have alot goin' for 'em. Hmm, let me see, there has been more murders in Mexico for 2008 than the total American casualties in Iraq.

If anyone wants to get a clear view of what anarchy is like, visit Meheeco(lmao)
              you SERIOUSLY dont want to compare countries. REALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post

hahahahahahahahahahahahha i hope ur not a pinoy and talking **** about mexico hahahahahahahahaha some people are not very smart

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  you SERIOUSLY dont want to compare countries. REALLY.
                  His comment is totally irrelevant, but when you have muslim rebels fighting for independence in mindanao there isn't much you can say. Many countries have issues like those, but they have nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
                    His comment is totally irrelevant, but when you have muslim rebels fighting for independence in mindanao there isn't much you can say. Many countries have issues like those, but they have nothing to do with boxing.
                    regardless, he cant be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      regardless, he cant be that stupid.
                      Test him, I dare you.

Comment

Working...
                      X