Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best **** Talker Of All Time? (Boxer/Trainer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** ali. i say tyson was the best. didd ali ever tell his opponent he's gonna wipe the floor with his remains and eat his heart and children and then actually do it by eating his opponents ear in the middle of a fight? Tyson is the real champ here

Comment

Shane Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        Shane Mosley.
        LOL. Shane Mosley is the most passive Mofo in the game. U can curse his wife out to his face, and he'll still smile.

Comment

The Lip

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
            LOL. Shane Mosley is the most passive Mofo in the game. U can curse his wife out to his face, and he'll still smile.
            That's because his wife wears the pants and she can take care of herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              **** ali. i say tyson was the best. didd ali ever tell his opponent he's gonna wipe the floor with his remains and eat his heart and children and then actually do it by eating his opponents ear in the middle of a fight? Tyson is the real champ here
              I choose Ali and i'll tell u why..see tyson said things that ANYBODY could say if they truly wanted too..all he did was say a buncha nasty things..entertaining obviously..but NOT more creative then ali..i mean think about it::imagine your opponent LITERALLY SINGING about how he's gonna kick your ass!!! ahahahahahaha!! I mean the man used POETRY...****EN POETRY as a way to **** talk!!!! and not just that, but he used some of me most CREATIVE things to rhyme about..i remember someone telling me how he saw one of Ali's interview's and because Ali was always predicting what round he's gonna knock them out... that it came to a point where critics thought that his fights were fixed..so one day an interviewer confronted Ali right on the spot..dont the opponents name but lets just call him JOHNSON ok guys..i dunno the exact words either but it went something like this:

Interviewer: Mohammed everytime u predict what round u defeat someone people are sayin your fights are fixed..what do u have to say about that??

Ali: is it a fix if i knock Johnson out in six ?????

[later on ali knocked out Johnson in six rounds..Un****enbelievable]

Comment

Working...
              X