No announcement yet.

Margarito and Cotto are not worth Floyd's time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
    how many titles has joan guzman won compared to margarito you're savior at 147 is afraid to uinify with the other champions, hence no floyd fight.

there can be only one

why is Tony afraid?? Have you talked to him?? Oh this is just another comment where you just regurgitate nonsense with no actual proof.

Comment

and what legacy does mayweather have in the 147 the only good fighter he beat was Judah and ducked mosely .

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        I will ask you again what does cotto or margasrtio offer floyd at this stage in his career. are they undisputed, nope, hopw many btitle defenses, none

hence they have no legacy at 147 hence no floyd fight

I already gave you an an answer to that ****ing question ******!!!! Can't you ****ing read mongaloid????

Seriously scan thru the thread child and read it and respond.

On top of not knowing **** about boxing you need help reading post's on a ****ing message board.

Comment

F.uck Cotto! Dude has unfinished **** to do with Margarito. Mayweather has already accomplished enough at 130-135 which have given him his ATG status. Everyone should respect a fighter's decision to retire...

Margarito/ Cotto do nothing for Floyd's legacy at 147...Pac is more worthy but like I said before... if Mayweather choses to face Margarito or Cotto I'm all for it. Move the f.uck on

You mother f.uckers can't be proud of your favorite fighter without having to put down Floyd? Goes to show how GREAT Floyd is

Comment

Originally posted by jeg77 View Post
            and what legacy does mayweather have in the 147 the only good fighter he beat was Judah and ducked mosely .
            Judah was also very damaged goods in that fight after losing to Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              Margarito/ Cotto do nothing for Floyd's legacy at 147...
              Yes it would!! Are you telling me Carlos ****ing Baldomir is better than margarito and Cotto. Jesus do you even watch boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                F.uck Cotto! Dude has unfinished **** to do with Margarito. Mayweather has already accomplished enough at 130-135 which have given him his ATG status. Everyone should respect a fighter's decision to retire...

Margarito/ Cotto do nothing for Floyd's legacy at 147...Pac is more worthy but like I said before... if Mayweather choses to face Margarito or Cotto I'm all for it. Move the f.uck on

You mother f.uckers can't be proud of your favorite fighter without having to put down Floyd? Goes to show how GREAT Floyd is
                Relax Dumbinicano,
                At least this guy were debating with is speaking of a good fighter in Floyd, your avatar is a golden glove winner at best.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Yes it would!! Are you telling me Carlos ****ing Baldomir is better than margarito and Cotto. Jesus do you even watch boxing?
                  Why is Haye gettin a fight with Vitali?
                  Why did Hatton get a fight with Mayweather?

Cotto/ Margarito are the more accomplished fighter = ATG then Mayweather right? Reason why Mayweather should push for a fight and not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    Listen Pistol..these guys must not watch boxing they just have posters of boxers. They talk about Legacy...lol
                    Cmon they cant be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
                      Relax Dumbinicano,
                      At least this guy were debating with is speaking of a good fighter in Floyd, your avatar is a golden glove winner at best.
                      Your guy waited untill Paul vacated the belt so he can fight for it. Knowing damn well Paul wanted to fight him. So be proud at that. Poordarican

Comment

Working...
                      X