No announcement yet.

Margarito and Cotto are not worth Floyd's time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
    Styles make fights, honestly I believe that Its a toss up with either fighter...Margaritos pressure could possibly break Floyd but at the same time Every positive thing Cotto did against Margarito Floyd is better at. Floyd is a stick and move fighter and thats how Cotto was hurting Marg. Cotto was out of his element. Cotto is usually the seek and slowly destroy his competition type, he was doing something he was not used to that night and Floyd is used to it. So slight edge to Floyd.
    Now Cotto vs. Floyd...I believe Cotto could go back to what he is used to doing against a Floyd. He could seek and destroy but unlike Marg. Cotto would be able to keep up with Floyd. Again Toss up, small edge to Cotto.
    We all know that when Floyd Retired he wasnt even thinking about Marg. because simply put The win over Cotto put Marg. on the map. Now we all know that Cotto was major talk in boxing circles to fight Floyd and we all know what Floyd did. (retired) makes one wonder if his confidence was their for Cotto and Now after seeing what happened with Marg. maybe he feels the same about Marg. now.
    I agree with you only that Floyd has less power than Cotto so although he has more boxing Skill(and not all that much more) than Cotto he also posseses less power which would really make it hard for him to discourage Tony from walking him down.

Comment

cotto is still a big name..
      to you he is , as far as I am concerened cotto is back on the junior circuit where he belongs

why did floyd ''retired''? because of cotto/margarito you clown

take a seat
      what did margarito offer floyd afeter he defeated oscar and hatton yeah I thought so. margartio beat a hype job in cotto and ran from unification fights with paul williams and josh clottey

it doesn't change the fact that floyd is a chicken and won't come back to face pacquiao
      lets see what pac can do with floyd's leftovers firsdt. pac has top follow the cotto formula

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
        to you he is , as far as I am concerened cotto is back on the junior circuit where he belongs

Good for us your opinion is worth dog**** and bares no weight on who Floyds true contenders should of been.

Comment

Now Cotto vs. Floyd...I believe Cotto could go back to what he is used to doing against a Floyd. He could seek and destroy but unlike Marg. Cotto would be able to keep up with Floyd.

are you comparing floyd to oktay urkal, zab judah, and carlos quintana and please emlighten us what is a floyd, a smallish welterweight perhaps

Again Toss up, small edge to Cotto.
          based on what objective criteria

We all know that when Floyd Retired he wasnt even thinking about Marg. because simply put The win over Cotto put Marg. on the map. Now we all know that Cotto was major talk in boxing circles to fight Floyd and we all know what Floyd did. (retired) makes one wonder if his confidence was their for Cotto and Now after seeing what happened with Marg. maybe he feels the same about Marg. now.
          you need to stay focused on the fact that cotto and marg offer floyd nothing in terms of legacy..zero zip nada

Comment

what did margarito offer floyd afeter he defeated oscar and hatton yeah I thought so. margartio beat a hype job in cotto and ran from unification fights with paul williams and josh clottey

lets see what pac can do with floyd's leftovers firsdt. pac has top follow the cotto formula[/QUOTE]
            This is what I mean about doing drugs and posting...This guy is actually taking the top fighters and making them out to be Joan Guzman...lol
            You need to pass that, stop that, or pull the trigger.

Comment

This is what I mean about doing drugs and posting...This guy is actually taking the top fighters and making them out to be Joan Guzman
              how many titles has joan guzman won compared to margarito you're savior at 147 is afraid to uinify with the other champions, hence no floyd fight.

there can be only one

Comment

This guy dances around my comments like floyd dances around contenders.

Comment

Good for us your opinion is worth dog**** and bares no weight on who Floyds true contenders should of been.
                  I will ask you again what does cotto or margasrtio offer floyd at this stage in his career. are they undisputed, nope, hopw many btitle defenses, none

hence they have no legacy at 147 hence no floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                    are you comparing floyd to oktay urkal, zab judah, and carlos quintana and please emlighten us what is a floyd, a smallish welterweight perhaps

based on what objective criteria

you need to stay focused on the fact that cotto and marg offer floyd nothing in terms of legacy..zero zip nada
                    Spare me..."legacy"
                    Just another excuse for the nuthuggers to make sense out of Their favorite fighter NOT fighting a legitimate threat...I like when these guys come in here and say " My fighter shouldn't fight yours because the money isn't right ", "because it doesn't help his legacy", how about The best fights the best and we let them worry about their legacy and their money....lol

Comment

**** Mayweather. He is a chicken **** coward.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X