No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis is very bitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Whole point of the thread is that he is the one that takes things too far.

Nobody has been able to dispute that fact yet.
    He's reacting to Vitali trying to tempt him out of retirement with a huge check. To me, that's just a sad move on Vitali's part. Vitali is the bitter one.

There is no way 300lb fat Lennox is coming back and Vitali needs to move on, carve his own path, and finally STFU about Lewis. It won't happen. Lewis is smart to stay retired.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
      He's reacting to Vitali trying to tempt him out of retirement with a huge check. To me, that's just a sad move on Vitali's part. Vitali is the bitter one.
      What does that have to do with Lewis being overly critical of Wladimir?

For instance, what is the relevance of Lewis bringing up the fact that he stopped Rahman faster than W. Klitschko and conveniently forgetting to mention a single time that he was KTFO by the same 10-1 underdog.

Comment

For instance, what is the relevance of Lewis bringing up the fact that he stopped Rahman faster than W. Klitschko and conveniently forgetting to mention a single time that he was KTFO by the same 10-1 underdog.
        I don't know. Or care. Lennox should bite Vitali's nose off for a laugh. Obviously he thinks he's a c*nt.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

There is no way 300lb fat Lennox is coming back and Vitali needs to move on, carve his own path, and finally STFU about Lewis. It won't happen. Lewis is smart to stay retired.
          Vitali did let the Lewis situation linger too long. But that's a different topic. For a while it seemed Lennox was starting to be able to comment on Wladimir without comparing Wlad to himself. But the Rahman thing was a little pathetic on his part.

It's not a matter of disputing who is the better fighter, but of recognizing that Lewis should be above that.

Have you seen Dan Marino make fun of Boomer for the same thing during NFL halftimes? Marino never compares a player to himself, because he retired with a sense of satisfaction about his accomplishments. Not Boomer.

Charles Barkley has a similar problem. But Len's is the most pathetic, given the circumstances.

Comment

Or the fact that Wlad stopped him without taking a single punch.

Comment

Originally posted by insipiens View Post
              Vitali did let the Lewis situation linger too long. But that's a different topic. For a while it seemed Lennox was starting to be able to comment on Wladimir without comparing Wlad to himself. But the Rahman thing was a little pathetic on his part.

It's not a matter of disputing who is the better fighter, but of recognizing that Lewis should be above that.

Have you seen Dan Marino make fun of Boomer for the same thing during NFL halftimes? Marino never compares a player to himself, because he retired with a sense of satisfaction about his accomplishments. Not Boomer.

Charles Barkley has a similar problem. But Len's is the most pathetic, given the circumstances.
              I can't really comment, unfortunately, because I didn't even hear Lewis' commentary on the Rahman-Klitschko fight.

He's probably saying what a of fight fans said though, right? That Rahman resembled a cab driver plucked off the streets, was no threat whatsoever, and could have been smashed into the cheap seats in 2 rounds?

Can't knock Lewis for speaking the truth!

Comment

I can't really comment, unfortunately, because I didn't even hear Lewis' commentary on the Rahman-Klitschko fight.

He's probably saying what a of fight fans said though, right? That Rahman resembled a cab driver plucked off the streets, was no threat whatsoever, and could have been smashed into the cheap seats in 2 rounds?

Can't knock Lewis for speaking the truth!
                You're saying you didn't hear the commentary, but then you're commenting on it?

Comment

Originally posted by insipiens View Post
                  You're saying you didn't hear the commentary, but then you're commenting on it?
                  I'm commenting on people taking **** way too serious around here. Who cares bro. Let's get over it and find something better to talk about.

Comment

I like Lennox, but he does come across as bitter in this.

It's obvious David Haye is trying to be like Lennox Lewis.
                    But he is dreaming, he will never be on the level of Lennox.
                    Haye is a pretender. And has ideas above his station.
                    He has no chance of beating Vitali. He's deluded if he thinks so.

Comment

Unquestionably the Rahman Lewis fought (twice) was better than the one Wlad fought.

But at the same time...

The way in which Wlad fought would have been every bit as effective had it been the Rahman Lewis fought. That jab is insanely effective and Rahman was always insanely static.

Steward said it best when he trained Lewis for his Rahman rematch: "He has no defence just let your hands fly"

Comment

Working...
                      X