Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikolai Valuev Robs Evander Holyfield of Historic Title Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the most foul and blatant robbery I've ever witnessed,.. makes the WWF look legitimate by comparison,.. now Klits and everybody who's ranked will be standing in line to get a crack at the Big Behemoth to pick off an easy title .. even Rahman will come back for another chance.

Comment

shouldn't the headline be "Judges Rob Holyfield..."?
      Last edited by Doc Holliday; 12-20-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I see the emotion is filling. Holy didn't dominate Valuev so it wasn't the worst decision in living memory, it was a cheap shot to screw a guy for the valiant effort he put in but it was no worse than Cruz-Casamayor.

Comment

this is why the heavyweight division is a piece of **** and its a disgrace to the sport. that big shrek looking russian cant fight for nothing, i just dont understand how can you be 1000 feet tall 500 feet wide weigh 500 pounds and dont knock out everybody. holyfield didnt do much either, but he landed every right hand he threw,he didnt get hit at all. i dont know where valuev wants to go with his career but he better never challenge any of the klitshcko brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Randall_Hopkirk View Post
            I see the emotion is filling. Holy didn't dominate Valuev so it wasn't the worst decision in living memory, it was a cheap shot to screw a guy for the valiant effort he put in but it was no worse than Cruz-Casamayor.
            Holy threw about 3 punches a round and moved around the ring for the rest of the time

people are making it out like he dominated every single second of the fight

the decision was bad but there has been decisions as bad

Comment

rematch in the usa biggger purse cause he needs money and we all know hel win easily so the wba better get ****ing grip or am setting 5 pitbulls on their ass ****ing disgrace to do that to 46yrld specialy what he done tonight he is the oldest heavyweight champ regardless well done for proving me wrong big respect my hero holyfield. imagine how he feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                The question one gotta ask oneself is: Could you see the other guy winning? Although I had Holyfield winning, I can understand the 2 judges that saw it differently.
                How can you see Valuev winning this one - either you grade it by the punches landed and Holyfield wins at least 8-4 in rounds.

Otherwise you disregard it as a regular boxing fight, and view it more as a gay version og dancing with the stars = tie

In no way did Valuev do enough to come close to winning this one...

Comment

yous people that say that wasnt a disgrace need to **** off out the boxing wolrd holy landed more and was 5rnds up on some cards did you see the pics in the crowd.he proved us all wrong again face am still happy regarless but for hom thats disgraceful

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy79 View Post
                    How can you see Valuev winning this one - either you grade it by the punches landed and Holyfield wins at least 8-4 in rounds.

Otherwise you disregard it as a regular boxing fight, and view it more as a gay version og dancing with the stars = tie

In no way did Valuev do enough to come close to winning this one...
                    No but did Holyfield actually do anything after round 5? Plus I felt that one of the rounds from 2-4 was pretty even as both were as inactive as each other. So I can see how someone mentially ******ed could have given it 7-5. So it just so happen that the mentially ******ed guy made it onto the judging panel and he's Italian apparently although I reckon he's now gone into witness protection and is probably Pervian now. Seriously stop crying you idiots, can I ask you a question that will hopefully shut u up:

What you actually want to watch a rematch?

No thought not.

Comment

The fight was ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X