No announcement yet.

The "Real Deal" wont retire until he becomes undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Real Deal" wont retire until he becomes undisputed

Evander Holyfield has recently made it clear that he wont retire until he finally becomes the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. Holyfield, who is now 4-2 in his last six fights, is now fighting to become the first fighter to win the heavyweight title 5 times, and also by becoming the oldest heavyweight champion of the world. And how did Evander Holyfield even get the chance to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world after loosing to the former heavyweight champion, Sultan Ibragimov for the WBO championship? I honestly dont know why the WBA is even sanctioning this fight.

Then we should rename him The "Real Idiot".

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
      Then we should rename him The "Real Idiot".
      I'm afraid so. He has a very slim chance against Valuev. He has none at all against either of the brothers K or, in the short term (which, at 46, is all he has), against anyone who might concievably beat either of them.

Comment

Holyfield is deluded. But I guess he has to fight. Paying child support for a hundred kids is mighty costly

Comment

I know Holy's goal

I believe i said this on the Holyfield-Valuev weigh in that's Evander's goal .. Undisputed Champ.

so all those "he should win + retire posts" .. not gonna happen

Evander Holyfield Undisputed Champ by 2012 at the ripe old age of 50!

Comment

He sounds very deluded, it's hard to see.

Re capturing a title is one thing.

To unify is another, he's crazy. If he couldn't beat Byrd, Toney or Donald 4-5 years ago, how the hell is he going to beat Valuev, and one/both of the Klitschko brothers.

Get a psychologist in there quick!

Comment

Wlad's the legit champ anyway and Chagaev the legit WBA.

Holy would get killed against either of the Klits and I don't like his chances against Valuev. I don't think it is even worth the money to put your health on the line like that. If he loses bad tonight, be damned any other orgainisation that sanctions his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                I know Holy's goal

I believe i said this on the Holyfield-Valuev weigh in that's Evander's goal .. Undisputed Champ.

so all those "he should win + retire posts" .. not gonna happen

Evander Holyfield Undisputed Champ by 2012 at the ripe old age of 50!
                And then admitted to a nursing home at the age of 51.

Comment

He has only a very slim chance of doing well today, and even if he does the fight is in Europe. You have to knock the opponent out there, because you will not get a decision. Holyfield has to retire, win or lose. If he just needs the money, then I guess he could fight some no names, but any strong top HW will get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
                    He has only a very slim chance of doing well today, and even if he does the fight is in Europe. You have to knock the opponent out there, because you will not get a decision. Holyfield has to retire, win or lose. If he just needs the money, then I guess he could fight some no names, but any strong top HW will get him.
                    bull****

firstly

Europe=Continent

the notion that every fight that takes place in Germany or Europe in general, is a robbery is absolute bull****

there have been some bad decisions in the past

but likewise How many fights have we seen in America that have been "robberies"?

some of the worst robberies we have seen took place in America

it wont matter because Holyfield will clearly lose this fight
                    Last edited by SickmyDuck; 12-20-2008, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X