No announcement yet.

The "Real Deal" wont retire until he becomes undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
    He has only a very slim chance of doing well today, and even if he does the fight is in Europe. You have to knock the opponent out there, because you will not get a decision. Holyfield has to retire, win or lose. If he just needs the money, then I guess he could fight some no names, but any strong top HW will get him.
    What ignorant exaggerated bull ****.

Every fight right, dodgey decisions don't happen elsewhere either.

Talk about cynical.

Comment

The 'Real Deal' wont retire until he has to stop paying alimony to his 10,000 children. Should've kept his dick in his pants.

Comment

Originally posted by spidersilva View Post
        bull****

firstly

Europe=Continent

the notion that every fight that takes place in Germany or Europe in general, is a robbery is absolute bull****

there have been some bad decisions in the past

but likewise How many fights have we seen in America that have been "robberies"?

some of the worst robberies we have seen took place in America

it wont matter because Holyfield will clearly lose this fight

Listen, guy. No need to try and teach me geography. I know Europe is a continent. I call it like it is. Most of those fights over there end up being decisions for the local guy. I have followed boxing for years and that is a pattern that keeps on going, so call the bull**** someplace else as this is no made up argument. Many robberies have taken place in USA, too. I'm not defending any country. The only recent fight in which the champion went to Germany and kept the title was Hugo Garay about a month ago. Ruiz lost it to Valuev over there just like Sturm got robbed in America against DLH. A robbery is a robbery anywhere, but I should have specified Germany and not Europe to avoid the misunderstanding.
        Last edited by Exciterx30; 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Fair to say we are likely to see a 50 yr. holyfield still boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            What ignorant exaggerated bull ****.

Every fight right, dodgey decisions don't happen elsewhere either.

Talk about cynical.
            Another touchy wiseass. Read the reply I had for another one already. Are judges your family or something? A robbery is a robbery anywhere. If you misunderstood my statement, whatever. But it's no secret that Germany is infamous for it. Perhaps I should have written Germany, not Europe, which is the country I had in mind.
            Last edited by Exciterx30; 12-20-2008, 11:11 AM.

Comment

He has only a very slim chance of doing well today, and even if he does the fight is in Europe. You have to knock the opponent out there, because you will not get a decision. Holyfield has to retire, win or lose. If he just needs the money, then I guess he could fight some no names, but any strong top HW will get him.
              What a load of ****e. Bad decisions happy everywhere. The Usa used to lead the way, esp Don King fighters. I've been watch boxing many years too. This will always happen in boxing, not in europe, but everywhere.

Comment

Another touchy wiseass. Read the reply I had for another one already. Are judges your family or something? A robbery is a robbery anywhere. If you misunderstood my statement, whatever. But it's no secret that Germany is infamous for it. Perhaps I should have written Germany, not Europe, which is the country I had in mind.
                Ever considered people aren't being touchy, but offended by your own stupid comments?

Because that's what it is, I can guarantee you.

You don't accidentally say Europe instead of Germany. Either it was dumb, or ignorant, both geographically and in this boxing sense.

Europe has 50 countries, Germany is but one. Plus not all German decisions are bad, you clearly haven't watched many and have just listened to some rumours.

Comment

Never seen such a bunch of touchy posters. I have already cleared my damn statement but no one reads. They keep quoting the same initial post that was misunderstood. Looks like all you like to do is say "what a load of ****" in all your posts. Whatever, stay with the same thing. Can you read when I explained my statement? Some want to make it seem like it's something against Europe. Hey, some of my favorite boxers are European. Stop being offended by stuff beyond your control. If judges have done a poor job in Germany on a constant basis, thats's not an attack on you as individuals. FYI, many of those judges there are Hispanic. Do I get offended by their poor job? No. Disgusted? Several times. Let it go and don't take it as a personal attack on you. Now I know why I have posted so very few times lately. There's a misunderstanding a controversy too often.

Comment

Bowe has more chance of becoming HW champ again than Holy

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                      Ever considered people aren't being touchy, but offended by your own stupid comments?

Because that's what it is, I can guarantee you.

You don't accidentally say Europe instead of Germany. Either it was dumb, or ignorant, both geographically and in this boxing sense.

Europe has 50 countries, Germany is but one. Plus not all German decisions are bad, you clearly haven't watched many and have just listened to some rumours.
                      The only ignorant here is you with your stubborn attitude. I said Germany because most fights are there, major ones. Are you perfect and never make a mistake, jerk? I don't have to prove to you that I have watched many fights. I have been a member of this forum for 5 years. What about you? Screw you if you want to play the wiseass. I don't give a damn about it. I admitted my mistake by not saying Germany and it was wrong but that does not mean I have to take crap from anyone due to an erroneous choice of words, which I admitted.
                      Last edited by Exciterx30; 12-20-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X