Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

call me crazy..but i think holyfield beats valuev!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    As a fan of Evander's, I'm kinda hoping for him to lose this one. Because if he wins, that'll mean a bout between either of the Klits, or someone like Haye or Arreola, all of who would put him in the hospital. If he promises to retire permanently however, I'll root for him against the freak show.
    man i agree 100 percent with this post..they should put that in the contract..lol

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
      valuev will knock him out in 5 rounds
      this fight is a disgrace
      Aahhh, no he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!valuev is slow,lacks power.and is a 1-2 machine..not saying holyfield is a top 10 fighter..but even at this point of his career he's better than valuev..i think he had a good showing against sutlen at 45.................war holyfield
        you're crazy

Sultan dominated Holyfield 118-110, he had him badly hurt in the 10th, but didn't go in for the kill. It seemed like he was taking it easy on his hero Holyfield.

Holyfield hasn't fought in 15 months, he is just fighting for a paycheck.

Valuev will dominate the old man

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2K9 View Post
          you're crazy

Sultan dominated Holyfield 118-110, he had him badly hurt in the 10th, but didn't go in for the kill. It seemed like he was taking it easy on his hero Holyfield.

Holyfield hasn't fought in 15 months, he is just fighting for a paycheck.

Valuev will dominate the old man
          now your making up ****.......

Comment

man i agree 100 percent with this post..they should put that in the contract..lol
            Valuev will obviously be the favorite, but he's not quick enough to keep Evander at the end of his freakish jab, and Holy can outwork him on the inside just like Chagaev did. EH looked like he still had some in the tank against Ibragimov, might just be enough. Like you say, Valuev doesn't have a ton of power, though he does have pretty decent endurance for his size. Screw it, EH by SD, then R E T I R E.

Comment

now your making up ****.......
              go watch the 10th round

Sultan landed a hard straight left to the body that badly hurt Holyfield. He didn't go in for the kill and let Holyfield recover.

Comment

Crazy. Holy ain't winnin this my nig.

Comment

I'd love Holy to win it but I just can't see how he would. I don't see him lasting for 12 rounds and I doubt he could KO Valuev.

Comment

lol!!!!!!!!1have you ever seen this guy fight???he has 0 power
                    uhh yeahh have you seen his fight with Monte Barett? Imagine him doing the same thing to old ass Holyfield.. SMH.

Comment

comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!valuev is slow,lacks power.and is a 1-2 machine..not saying holyfield is a top 10 fighter..but even at this point of his career he's better than valuev..i think he had a good showing against sutlen at 45.................war holyfield
                      A good showing against Ibragimov? he got nearly shutout

the only rounds that were close were rounds Sultan took a rest in

he won comfortably and if he had stepped it up and not took it easy would have definately won every round

Valuev will win a ewde UD

Comment

Working...
                      X