Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Although I think Pacquiao has a great chance of beating Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although I think Pacquiao has a great chance of beating Mayweather...

It's not "hating" to say Mayweather is naturally quite a bit bigger than Pacquiao.

So If Pac wins then damn, he's the greatest of my era for sure.

is there any updates on this fight? as far as mayweather saying hes considering coming back.

Comment

Let's keep Floyd retired. Some stupid fucckk who thinks he can just leave boxing and duck real challenges, then come back to fight somebody smaller than him should not be given any chance to have another big payday - earning it with another performance where he will be running around the ring 75% of the time.

Last edited by badboypeenoy; 12-14-2008, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
        It's not "hating" to say Mayweather is naturally quite a bit bigger than Pacquiao.

or if pac beats mayweather and hatton, he's easily in the top3 ATG.

Comment

I really don't think Pacquiao can win as much as I like him. I'd much rather see Mayweather against Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post

mayweather is the bigger guy no doubt

Comment

natural difference between Mayweather and Pacquiao is actually smaller than the difference between Mayweather and Margarito

probably a smaller difference than Cotto and Margarito and all

the fight is not a mismatch in any sense and it'll be two ATG's going head to head, no excuses for the loser, whoever it is

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                natural difference between Mayweather and Pacquiao is actually smaller than the difference between Mayweather and Margarito

probably a smaller difference than Cotto and Margarito and all

the fight is not a mismatch in any sense and it'll be two ATG's going head to head, no excuses for the loser, whoever it is
                If Pac lose there would be no valid excuse. However, if Mayweather lose then "He just came out of retirement" excuse will come out. I rather see Pac vs Hatton and Mayweather vs whoever, then Mayweather vs Pac, this way no more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  I really don't think Pacquiao can win as much as I like him. I'd much rather see Mayweather against Margarito
                  LoL! Unless they offer Mayweather, a million dollars a week for life, there is no way in hell he fights Margarito. Remember, were talking about the same Mayweather that ducks every real challenge he can.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                    If Pac lose there would be no valid excuse. However, if Mayweather lose then "He just came out of retirement" excuse will come out. I rather see Pac vs Hatton and Mayweather vs whoever, then Mayweather vs Pac, this way no more excuses.
                    co-sign

but the pre-Pacquiao match-up is a tough one to pick for Mayweather

the ideal opponents in Cotto and Margarito are tied up for quite a while

Paul Williams is probably a tougher fight than a Pacquiao fight because of his freakish size and reach

the best option would be a decent fight at LWW, like maybe Timothy Bradley or Kendell Holt or even Junior Witter??

Comment

Working...
                    X